BY TONE

For a daily indulgence:Squeeze a small amount onto a wet pouf or wash cloth. Work into a moisture-rich lather and rinse. see more...

• Does the smell last a long time or just when you wash wit...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This body wash is okay and smells good. It does leave my skin feeling soft and doesn't make me feel like I've still got soap on me after I rinse it off. It has glitter in it and I'm not much of a glitter person. The glitter does rinse off. I have only given this three stars because I don't really care much for the smell of it. It's not my favorite scent.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I used this product til it was empty and it was definitely good the only reason it got 4 stars is I didn’t LOVE the smell: the smell was alright to me. But I love the consistency which is like other tone body washes and how it looks glittery when you squeeze it out of the bottle, it’s definitely something different.
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love this body wash I recently purchased this brand and I love it!! I love how my skin feels after I shower! Smells very clean and last on my body for hours!! You won't regret buying this body wash!
Erica R.
This body wash is honestly great. It does it’s job. It smells absolutely delightful and the shimmer is a nice touch. You definitely feel cleansed and refreshed after using it. The only thing that throws me off would be that it’s animal tested and some of the chemicals in it I can’t even pronounce. Which makes me feel a little wary of putting this on my body. If you know what I mean. Other than that though, I believe this product is great, and would probably recommend it if someone asked me about it.  Tone Radiant Glow Illuminating Body Wash Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom
Keegan R.
Jemison, AL
This soap leaves my skin so so soft and it smells so amazing. This brand has also started making a body scrub I love too. It’s cheaply priced and I almost always find a coupon for it too. Great to use for shaving too
NiKkI_9104 💕.
Shelby
Great long lasting smell!!! Love how it gives your body a little shimmer as well. One of my favorite body washes and has an affordable price as well! To anyone tone should be given a try!!!
Brittany B.
Maringouin
This bodywash is something I swear by. I’ll buy this repeatedly over and over because I’m in absolute love with the smell and the feeling my skin has after I use it. It’s extremely inexpensive and makes me overly joyed.
Samantha L.
This smells so so so good! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized after every use! It is a little more expensive than what I normally spend on body wash but it is worth it!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
This is BOMB!The lotus blossom smells awesome and the scent sticks to you!It has a nice subtle illuminating effect and its affordable!! Tone® Radiant Glow Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom Illuminating Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle
Courtney S.
I decided to try this while on vacation to see if the Radiant Glow Diamond Dust would add to my tan. It didn't really show up on the skin but the soap itself is pretty and shiny. I love the way this soap smells & the lather is great..along with a great price!!! It's not my usual soap but it's nice for a change up every once inna while. Tone® Radiant Glow Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom Illuminating Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Does the smell last a long time or just when you wash with it?