BY TONE

Tone® Petal Soft Beautifying Body Wash 16 fl oz. Bottle
  • "This is an awesome body wash for the price! It smells amazing and I feel like it really gets me clean. I get mine at Walmart. I have sensitive dry skin and this body wash doesn't irritate my skin. I would most definitely buy this body wash again! " in 3 reviews
  • "OMG! This body wash is absolutely amazing. It's very comparable to bath and body works. This body wash smells amazing. And it's moisturizing with essential oils. And plus it's affordable. The packaging is great too." in 3 reviews
Jessica T.
Pearland
This is honestly a great body wash except that the scent does not stay on your body for long periods of time. It smells good and is soft and not harsh on the body (I have sensitive skin) , but I mean it doesn't last . I will recommend to people who want to be clean but not have a perfume scent all day !
Brittney T.
Kermit
This is awesome to the soap by it's self gives your skin moisture but the added rose oil gives it a huge boost it's like coming out of a spa when u use this and it has a flower smell to it.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is the body wash I’m currently using and I like it. It smells amazing, very affordable, cute packaging, lathers nicely, and lasts a while. I have bought this product before and I will continue to in the future. I buy mine at Publix or Walmart. The only issue I have is I wish the scent lingered on the skin stronger.
Sarah M.
I love this body wash so much. I used this all the time before I started to develop eczema. This left my skin silky smooth. It also smelt so good. Usually I’m not a fan of floral smells but this one is just so good ! I highly recommend!
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
If your looking for affordable, good quality and an amazing smelling body wash. This one is the one. Imo. I've tried dial, caress and tone and I keep going back to tone. It's just so creamy and luxurious it males my skin feel so smooth.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Smells wonderful and the scent really stays on your skin. Keeps my skin clean and soft. It is a super affordable price and this product will last you a long time!
Jenny R.
My favorite body wash !! I bought it on a whim at Walmart because I had ran out of my bath and body works shower gel and didn't want to spend a lot. When I first tried it omg it felt so moisturizing and soft the smell is freaking good but i love it for the consistency and I don't know what it is if it's the rose oil or what but it leaves my skin super soft I also use this to wash my face in the shower because I'm always in a hurry and surprisingly does not break me out !! I love this body wash and will continue to repurchase this one forever hopefully they don't stop making it because I will be super sad.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
This is another body wash that I love but could barley find anymore. I was using this a while back before I started using Olay, before I started using Caress. I LOVED THIS because it was super affordable like $2 affordable. They have different great smelling scents, I LOVED THIS ONE THE MOST. I can’t explain the smell but it’s really long lasting.
Amanda B.
This delicious smelling body wash is definitely one of my favorites. When it says petal soft, it means it. After my shower I feel refreshed and renewed and soft as a baby's bottom. And I smell really good, which is always a plus.
Beth M.
South Point, OH
I use it daily during showers. I love the refreshing, light scent of flowers that it leaves behind. It's relaxing, and very uplifting. It's gentle on my skin, and I definitely plan on purchasing again.
Sheraelyn B.
Phoenix, AZ
I was looking for a great body wash and I heard that tone was a great product. I want to know if tone is a great product?
What you guys think about this body wash ??