Tone® Original Cocoa Butter Bath Bars uploaded by Jessica H.Tone® Original Cocoa Butter Bath Bars uploaded by Amber B.

BY TONE

You're an original. Cocoa butter is nature's wonderful moisturizing gift to you. So indulge yourself in the rich and creamy lather of this bath bar with cocoa butter and vitamin E.

For naturally smooth skin
Contains cocoa butter & botanicals
Rich & creamy lather

Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Talc, Coconut Acid, Palm Acid, Tallow Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, PEG 12, Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide

Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
I found this on sale at my job & the soap I normally use is Dove. I started using this about a week ago & I've had the WORST allergic reaction to this 👎👎👎👎👎 I'll never use this on my sensitive skin (underarms) AGAIN 😥
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
All right so I do not use this to wash my body. I actually use them to clean all of my makeup brushes and sponges. I just rub my makeup brush or sponge on the bar under warm running water and then lather the soap and rinse under the water until the water is clear. It keeps them clean and smelling sweet!
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
I must say I really love Tone coco butter soap. It really leaves your skin smooth. Also, the scent is amazing. It really smells like coco butter and it does not have a perfumery smell.
Amber B.
The tone bar soaps are really great coco butter helps my little girl at bathtime. She has really dry skin and then followerd by the tone lotion.
Angiee H.
Glendale, AZ
I really like to buy this product for my family, I like how it smells, and You should have more fruits on it #contest
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
I got tones of this when I left for school because it was on sale and it was not my favorite. I did not feel like it cleaned me all the way.
Guadalupe T.
Is this soap bar drying on skin? Does it make my skin feel very dry? Helppp
Can u buy it at costco?