BY TONE

Kayarra M.
Datil, NM
I love this body wash, and how it is infused with argon oil which is good for your skin. It has a long lasting scent. It is quite gentle on the body,not harsh. I use it about every other day when taking a shower. Yes i would definitely buy this product again!
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I love the fragrance of this. I have sensitive skin and this product is great. I feel clean soft no film left on my skin and I don't get itchy
Erin P.
London, ON
I loveeee this body wash! This is my second favourite body wash, every scent that they have is amazing, smells up my whole house and leaves my body so silky and smooth! I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about trying it out! You won't be disappointed!
Nicole M.
Bought this on sale an became obsessed with it shortly after. This smells so good. Literally my skin holds the scent for such a long tome. Even my towel holds the scent. Love.