BY TONE

Buy on Amazon
Cydney L.
Tone® Oil Infusion Rejuvenating Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle has be the best body wash I have ever used. So not sorry if I'm milking it, this is just that good. This body wash will make you skin so smothe and soft, however the best part is that this leaves your skin smelling so good. I just love it.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
i love this bath wash it makes my skin so soft and it smells so good my husband bought it for me on Walmart.com I use it every day it makes you feel like you are in another place it was so cheap only 3.46 I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I thought that I wasn't gonna be to into this product but boy was I wrong. I love this more than my OG holy grail body wash. It truly feels rejuvenating like it says on the body. I love how the added oils help me stay smooth and hydrated all day. It's also super affordable.
Amber C.
I am a huge Tone body wash fan!  I really love this one it smells really yummy and gives your skin a great moisturized feeling!  I will say that this one I could NOT use all the time.  As much as I love the scent it began to smell overwhelming once I got toward the bottom of the bottle.  I feel the oil infusion in this body wash should be used when you are feeling extra dry.  Its great to switch it out between other types or scents of tone body washes.  I like to alternate between 3 or 4 of them at a time depending on my skins needs and my mood!  At under 3.00 a bottle it is a smart buy and you can't go wrong here!  Highly recommend!
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
When I travel on long trips I always purchase an inexpensive body wash, but this was well worth every penny! It comes in a lovely gold colored bottle wirh very exotic print. Once you open the bottle it has a pleasant smell, not too strong or too light. The shower gel has a thick consistency with a love golden pearl color. It lathers up very well, a little goes a long way. Definitely a go to for travel!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
I am a body wash junkie a d I bought this Tone Oil Infusion Rejuvenating Body Wash and i fell in the with the way my skin feels and the smell. I oils in the body wash kept my skin moisturized all day. The fragrance smells wonderful and lasts for a couple if hours. I would recommend this product if you are someone who needs moisture and the price is great.
Lateshia S.
This is my go to, must have body wash. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling because it is a very gentle product. The smell is invigorating. It is great because you get a good product for very little money. I would definitely be buying this again and would recommend to all.
Chrissy D.
I'm so happy I found this body wash. I love the gold bottle and gold color of the body wash. Feels fancy when it's super affordable. The scent is just right, I like it a lot. The lather is awesome. My skin results are good. Feel clean and comfortable. It fits in with my new product obsession of argan oil.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
I love this body wash! I'm never going back to another brand again. I have used this for a week and my skin feels so soft and I just feel overall so clean. The scent is awesome too. It's so worth it for its price. Though, it wasn't even that much at walmart! I actually was kinda skeptical that it would even be this good!
Adrienne B.
Chula Vista, CA
I absolutely love this body wash! It smells amazing and relaxing. It really provides moisture and my skin feels so soft after using it. The scent is very long lasting, people ask me what scent I'm wearing and this is the only fragrant thing I wear bc I'm not allowed to wear perfume at work (nurse). I love this stuff!
Dariana B.
Del Rio, TX
Does this product make your skin oily?