BY TONE

Tone Nourishing Blissful Bouquet Body Wash: Sweet blossoms and botanical oil With vitamin E see more...

Tone Nourishing Blissful Bouquet Body Wash
  • "I love tone nourishing blissful bouquet body warsh it's amazing and very gentle I use it every day" in 9 reviews
Janise C.
Hampton
Tone Bosh wash always goes a long way for me. The bottle is a cute shape to go along with the scent of the wash. I love using this wash, the scent lasting throughout a typical day for me.
Olivia H.
I like this because it is very soft on your skin and it moisturizers it very well the smell is also amazing and I highflying recommend using it once a day to wash it would definitely buy it again and I recommend this body wash
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just love this body wash. I have received it as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. All it takes is a little dab on a loofah and that's it. A little bit goes a long way. It also makes you smell really fresh and clean after you use it as if your ready for date night or a night out on the town.
Michelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Tone body wash. The soaps are thick and creamy. They leave your skin feeling smooth and silky. I found it in the soap aisle at Walmart. It smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try something different that will leave a lingering fragrance.
Sheila B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tone Nourishing blissful body was smells amazing and lathers up really good. A little bit goes along way with this stuff. Happy to also report that the Tone nourishing blissful bouquet body was gives good moisturizing as well. The smell didn't last as long as I'd like but thats pretty typical with any body wash
Genine L.
San Francisco
Tone Nourishing Blissful Bouquet Body Wash has been a dream to lather in. The sweet scent provides a calming aromatic smell to relax me for my day's events. After using, my skin is smooth to the touch and non-drying whatsoever. I would surely recommend this product if you enjoy floral scents and soft skin
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
I absolutely LOVE Tone body washes!! I really like the smell of the Blissful Bouquet and the scent lasts for hours. It is a little expensive, however when used with a loofah it doesn't go as fast and I don't need to use as much. I would absolutely buy this product, and many of their other products again.
Edilin L.
Weston, FL
its a great wash, leaving the skin soft and smooth to the touch. I tried it out for a month or so, comparing it to other products. The only thing that i found wrong with it, is that the fragrance wasn't long-lasting as I would have liked or expected.
Chelsea T.
Mesquite, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Tone body wash! My coworker recommended it after I asked what perfume she was wearing! My skin feels so soft afterwards and I haven't looked back. It's super gentle and I even shave with it, thats how soft it is. I recommend this product to anyone who wants soft and smell good skin!
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Leaves your skin silky soft, has a really nice smell. Seems like its long lasting. Its gentle and not harsh to your skin. Can purchase anywhere that body variety is sold. I wouldn't say there is any cons to this. I would recommend this body wash .