Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Anita S.Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Maleficent C.

BY TONE

For Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E.  Moisturizing. The mango is a precious commodity.  It s juicy and sweet - just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter, Mango and Papaya. ; see more...

• Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?9 Answers
Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter
  • "The Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter is amazingly hydrating and smells absolutely delicious! The mango adds an island feel to any summer shower and the cocoa butter in the body wash leaves you feeling silky smooth all throughout the day." in 53 reviews
  • "I love this body wash! So moisturizing, doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy. Great price, value is awesome. I use this every two days, and I have never had any issues. I love the scents this brand offers, especially the mango one. My cuppa tea, for sure!" in 19 reviews
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I picked this up on a whim when I needed a new body wash and I am so glad I did. The smell of this product is amazing. It is so fresh and uplifting I couldn't stop smelling my body! The smell lasted on my skin for several hours after I used the product as well.A little goes a long way and you don't need much on your loofah for a good lather. The price was much less than other body washes and I find it works better than the more expensive ones. Would definitely recommend this!
Tatyiana M.
Warren, OH
This smells AMAZING. As someone with very dry skin, I need a body wash that helps my moisturizer do its job. This one does that and makes me smell like delicious fruit.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
This is the most moisturizing body wash I have ever used! It’s my go to for winter because my skin is so so dry. I love the smell and it gives me skin a nourished glow. It’s affordable and has pretty packaging. This product will last you a while!
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
This definitely rivals more expensive brands of body wash such as Bath and Body Works and the quality surpasses Neutrogena’s body wash by a landslide. It leaves my skin clean and hydrated. This is a very good buy especially for the price.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to get this stuff in college all the time because the price was right and I love everything with cocoa butter. The smell is ok - it basically smells very similar to cocoa butter. But cocoa butter is known for its hydrating properties and it moisturizers my skin like no other! Love. I almost forgot about this stuff since its been a while since I purchased. Will have to buy again!
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I love this product leaves my skin soft and moisturized.. Great smell and very affordable. I would definitely recommend it. I have somewhat sensitive skin and can't use a lot of the products out there but this is great.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
These body washes are awesome. I love the one with caffeine in it. It smells amazing!!!! Makes my skin so sift and smelling amazing for hour. I love all their scents. I will definitely be purchasing many more times.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I love the smell of this. My daughter said after I started using it. Said you smell good mom! It makes your skin feel so soft. I started using this, because my store brand. Went up in price. So I said if I am going to pay more. I may as well get a name brand. So I have only tried the Coco butter and mango. I may try the others.
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is the second one that I have tried from this brand. I am pleased with the scent, it smells like fruit and candy and I love the lingering of it after I get out the shower. This product does not completely strip my skin of all of its oils which is great but it does make my skin tight.
Chelsea C.
Loma Linda, CA
This is literally my favorite body wash. I find that when I use this body wash not only does it have an amazing smell but it also keeps my skin extremely hydrated and I don't have to use lotion afterward.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?