Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Maleficent C.Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Anita S.

BY TONE

For Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E.  Moisturizing. The mango is a precious commodity.  It s juicy and sweet - just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter, Mango and Papaya. ; see more...

• Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?9 Answers
Tatyiana M.
Warren, OH
This smells AMAZING. As someone with very dry skin, I need a body wash that helps my moisturizer do its job. This one does that and makes me smell like delicious fruit.
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
This definitely rivals more expensive brands of body wash such as Bath and Body Works and the quality surpasses Neutrogena’s body wash by a landslide. It leaves my skin clean and hydrated. This is a very good buy especially for the price.
Jennifer S.
I have loved on this product for years ..when I am finished with my dove sensitive I will be going back to this.. the smell is amazing.and best part I'm not allergic to this brand..whoo! Hoo!!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to get this stuff in college all the time because the price was right and I love everything with cocoa butter. The smell is ok - it basically smells very similar to cocoa butter. But cocoa butter is known for its hydrating properties and it moisturizers my skin like no other! Love. I almost forgot about this stuff since its been a while since I purchased. Will have to buy again!
Allison P.
watertown, NY
These body washes are awesome. I love the one with caffeine in it. It smells amazing!!!! Makes my skin so sift and smelling amazing for hour. I love all their scents. I will definitely be purchasing many more times.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I love the smell of this. My daughter said after I started using it. Said you smell good mom! It makes your skin feel so soft. I started using this, because my store brand. Went up in price. So I said if I am going to pay more. I may as well get a name brand. So I have only tried the Coco butter and mango. I may try the others.
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is the second one that I have tried from this brand. I am pleased with the scent, it smells like fruit and candy and I love the lingering of it after I get out the shower. This product does not completely strip my skin of all of its oils which is great but it does make my skin tight.
Chelsea C.
Loma Linda, CA
This is literally my favorite body wash. I find that when I use this body wash not only does it have an amazing smell but it also keeps my skin extremely hydrated and I don't have to use lotion afterward.
Kaitlyn N.
Pine hill
Smells amazing! I also had tried the purple one absolutely love it. The tone products are usually cheap, but it for a certain reason. They work wonders. Strongly recommended to use with a Lufa so that way your skin will be exfoliated and soft after the wash!
Montana B.
Watauga , TN
Tone is always one of my go-to body washes because it smells great and you can't beat the price. I can usually buy two bottles for less than 3.50. You can usually find Tone at any grocery store, and they have a wide variety of scents! Love!
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?