Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Maleficent C.Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter uploaded by Anita S.

BY TONE

For Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E.  Moisturizing. The mango is a precious commodity.  It s juicy and sweet - just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter, Mango and Papaya. ; see more...

• Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?9 Answers
laray S.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
I absolutely love coco butter so i got this because it was at my nearby dollar store and they were out of my caress fragrance release which last pretty much all day. So i figured this would be the next best thing because you cant go wrong with coco butter smell i got home and couldn't wait to take a bath so i used a little for my bubble bath and it was nice and bubbly which was a plus, another great thing about it was it has a great smell not too over bearing but i could smell it (some body wash's smell gross or barley even have a smell)
It wasn't too thick and wasn't too watery. Only thing i DIDNT like was i feel like it doesn't last all day smell factor and makes my skin feel kind of dry after a while. All in all i give this product a 4
LaShasta B.
LaShasta B.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Tone brand body washes. Actually got on to tone from my grandmother who used Tone brand body wash faithfully. Hadn't used it in awhile and decided to buy it again as I was displeased with the other body washes I used and found myself always using her Tone body wash when I'd stay at her house. This one works better than my more expensive body washes and the others I've used. It not only smells good but leaves my skin feeling cleaner than the others and it smells good when rinsed off as well. I bought two bottles but came back to buy more before I run out as I decided to include Tone in my body care routine lol.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
This body wash is one of my absolute favorites. It's creamy and lathers really well. I love using this body was with my loofah and just the way it feels on my skin. The smell is intoxicating. Alot of body washes wear off soon after you shower, but this scent sticks around and that's important to me when finding a great body wash. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I've even caught my bf using it lol.....so it's safe to say he enjoys it as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body wash.
Kimber J.
Kimber J.
Wheeling, IL
This body wash is easy to use as it goes on 'smooth' and rinses off well. Once rinsed off it leaves your skin feeling very soft as a result of the infused cocoa butter. The smell is wonderful and leaves you smelling great all day long. The bottle lasts several months which makes it a great value for its money. I would definitely buy this product again. The only thing I do not like about this body wash is that fact that I want to use more than I should because I love the way it feels and smells.
Sade S.
Sade S.
I really like Tone, it's affordable and has a lot of variety! The smell is amazing, so many fun scents. What I love most about this product is the fact that it has cocoa butter in it, I love freaking cocoa butter! This makes my skin feel so soft and and smooth. The only thing I don't really like is the lather, I just wish it could be a little bit better. I felt like I had to keep adding more product to get the lather I like. Other than that good product!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
Weslaco
This body was has always been a favorite of mine because I absolutely love tropical scents. The scent itself lingers for some time making it even better. I buy most products at Walmart, where there is quite a variety. Currently I don't buy this as often only because I need larger bottles for my family but every so often I'll treat myself to a bottle. Highly recommended for those who like tropical scents with added moisture.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I love this stuff, and it smells absolutely amazing. It lathers fairly well. My biggest issue was that it didn't always leave me smelling especially fresh, mainly in the summertime when I happen to sweat a lot. It took an extra to smell clean. I also think this product was what was causing me to break out so much, so I think I would probably avoid it if you have sensitive skin.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Cincinnati, OH
The body wash made my skin feel so incredibly soft. The cocoa butter really made a difference. Like all other Tone body washes, this stuff smelled AMAZING. I would use this product every time I showered! I even used this product in place of shaving gel- no irritation and extremely smooth. Only downside is I noticed my tub was a little slippery afterwards.
Jeannie M.
Jeannie M.
KINGSLAND, GA
You will feel like you're on vacation when using this. It reminds me of the wonderful smells and fragrances from pina coladas and cocoa oil. The scent last a really long time and you feel so refreshed every time you catch a whiff of yourself throughout the day. I highly recommend this. Great smell and great quality. The price point is also amazing!
ariel h.
ariel h.
San Diego, CA
My skin is extremely sensitivite to a lot of things (especially soap). I only have a few selections to choose from. I was skeptical about trying a new soap, once i tried this one i felt refreshed. I used the peoduct for a month and loved it! the smell and the fact i had no allergic reaction 😮😍. This is among my selections of soap to use
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
Whats your favorite scent of Tone Body wash?