BY TONE

Tone Moisturizing Body Wash: Body wash 18 fl oz Tone for healthy, glowing skin Moisturizing Vitamin E see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
I love this brand of body wash. Its cheap and affordable. On top of that it always leaves my skin smooth, and the consistency isn't too slimey like most body washed. (Which is a big deal for me)
Kri M.
I got this in a tone set for christmas and i love love love it! I saw it sold separately and the pricing was pretty good. I currently am going through a "body wash phase" and by far I'd recommend this over bath & body works body wash. It is super mouistering and the scent just is so luxious, plus it's a good size for the price!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am sad that I spent money on this product- even though it is a cheap body wash. The scent was nice, but it was rather strong. My main complaint about this product, and the reason I threw it out after just a few uses, is the texture. It was very thick and slimy. It didn't really lather. It was sticky too.

I would not recommend purchasing this body wash.
Anna M.
I absolutely love this body wash. I have been using it for around a year now and I have not found a body wash that I like more. It smells so good and it leaves my skin feeling so much more nourished than most other body washes. I bought this product at Walmart and i would definitely recommend it to a friend. This is a great product!
Fatimah M.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product. Great lather and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's a great value for the money. I usually buy it from Walmart or any other stores that sell it. I tell all of my friends and family about this product. Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash
Laura P.
Allendale, MI
I keep going back to this year after year. I'm not a fan of the winter scents but every summer this is my go to body wash ever if I have other body washes I always end up reaching for this one. And being able to pick it up at the grocery store is amazing because it means its a low price and I don't have to make a special trip to get it.
Alyssa H.
I've been using this body wash for a few years off and on. I don't really notice it really "moisturizing" or "brightening" my skin. It does smell good though and doesn't leave behind a weird soap residue feeling afterwards.
Lauren C.
Anniston, AL
My all time favorite body wash! Doesn't dry your skin out and smells amazing. Great to use as a lather for shaving as well. Also good for anyone with skin sensitivities as it's very gentle on skin.
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
Nothing too special about this but it does what it claims. Smells really good and I dont come out of the shower feeling super dry. My only issue is that the smell does not linger. It is really easy to find at grocery chains and pharmacys.
Kaitlyn J.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this body wash at my local walmart, not thinking really anything of it. I hadn't tried it before and my skin is pretty sensitive, so I was skeptical. The first night I used it, I noticed how AMAZING it smelled! It leaft my skin feeling so soft and silky which I never am able to get out of a body wash. It's fabulous. I've been around the block trying out other washes and I'll most definitely be repurchasing this one.
Caitlyn M.