BY TONE

Tone Moisturizing Body Wash: Body wash 18 fl oz Tone for healthy, glowing skin Moisturizing Vitamin E see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kaitlyn J.
Huber Heights, OH
I bought this body wash at my local walmart, not thinking really anything of it. I hadn't tried it before and my skin is pretty sensitive, so I was skeptical. The first night I used it, I noticed how AMAZING it smelled! It leaft my skin feeling so soft and silky which I never am able to get out of a body wash. It's fabulous. I've been around the block trying out other washes and I'll most definitely be repurchasing this one.
syrena m.
Hamilton, OH
This body wash is one of the best smelling womens wash I have ever had. It is so gentle and refreshing and not to mention a pretty color which is appealing to customers! Its cheap compared to most brands and want burn a hole in your budget. I highly recommend this wash, especially because it smells delicious. It can be found at places like walmart and Meijer.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved the smell of the product from the beginning, but even I got out of the shower the smell lasted for hours and made my skin feel extremely soft. I use this product pretty much every single day and am always pleased with the way my skin feels. I definitely recommend this particular kind and am still looking forward to trying others from this brand.
amorelle h.
This product smells amazing. First of all some money might say that it just smells good and doesn't make you smell good, but it actually transfer the smell of the tone to your skin so you smell amazing. Secondly you don't need that much for it to sud up; just squeeze a medium amount. Lastly it leaves you skin feeling soft just like Dove body washes.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a great fan of body washes. I'm actually quite picky when it comes to them. But this body wash stood out. The price was right and it gave optimum wash with just a little amount. I also smelled great after using it. The o ly rewso. Why I gave it a 4 star is because of the size. It'll be nice to get more for the price. I'm quite frugal.
Makayla H.
I absolutely LOVE this body wash. I have used several different brands and i always come back to this one. You can find it almost at any grocery store. It last a long time, and It smells great. I have tried several different scents and they all smell nice. I would like a coconut scent for summer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shanay S.
Upland, CA
I love this body wash! Not only does it leave my skin feeling evenly moisturized, it also smells amazing! Also very affordable.

Pros: Great scent, leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Cons: None

I either go for this body wash or my Shea Moister body wash and go for either or every day.

I also use the body wash for my toddler son. :)
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
My favorite Tone body wash is the mango. I love tropical smells. The price is great and it lasts for a good bit. I don't like how thick the gel is, so if you aren't aware that it is thicker you can end up using way to much and then you have bubbles for days haha. It's not my absolute favorite, but I do buy it often because of the price.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Tone - Mango Splash body wash is one I tried initially for the amazing smell; yet, I have now continued to purchase this body was and scent. Not only does it smell good in the shower it lingers after the shower. I would highly recommend this body wash, it lathers very nicely too - definitely does not "feel" like a regular or cheap soap.
Nina V.
I've tried so many body washes and finally this one is PERFECT! I squirt some onto the wet body sponge and it lathers up great! You feel so clean after and doesn't leave you overly dry and the mango scent smells fabulous! It's also at a good price point! I get mine at Target or Walmart. You won't be disappointed if you give this a try!
Caitlyn M.