BY TONE

• I love this body wash, but am on the adventurous side and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Tongue mango Splash cocoa butter and papaya moisturizing body wash the best leaves ur skin so soft and fresh after a good cols shower" in 6 reviews
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
For some reason this body wash had my skin feeling really dry I actually stopped using it because my skin was extremely dry for some reason I'm not something I'd be buying again I think I got it on sale yeah I'd got it on sale at Kroger so that's why I bought it this smells it smells really good other than the smell it just didn't do anything for me it didn't keep my skin moist made me itch.
Amber M.
Huffman, TX
I was tired of using the same scented body wash everyday, so I bought this and immediately fell in love. It doesn’t dry my skin out and it has the perfect summer time scent.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I normally don’t use the brand tone but this product in particular smells so amazing it smells like a juicy mango!! The lather goes on nice and the body wash itself is also orange like the bottle. Next time i will buy the big size.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I want to give it more stars but for it to claim to be moisturizing I just can't. The smell is amazing and my skin does feel clean after I use it but my skin looks and feels so dry. I have to use heavy body creams and moisturizers after and my skin just soaks them up. Affordable but it doesn't work for me.
Michelle L.
Clermont, FL
I’ve never used this brand before but I was in the market for a new body wash. Oh my goodness. It smells SO good. I don’t tend to have sensitive skin, so I can’t speak to that, but wow, it smells great.
Mary P.
marmora
I buy this body wash all the time , my favorite fragrance , lathers so well cleans so well great value ! Great product my favorite in the world highly recommend to anyone looking for a great product
Brittanee G.
Zeba
This is always my go to body wash when I no longer have my holy grail wash!! This does not help with my very dry skin so that's why I rated it 4 stars.....but it does smell nice and works good!
Jenna B.
Orlando, FL
While the smell is amazing, it doesn’t do much for me. I can wash and I’ll get out of the shower and in certain places it smells like nothing was done. It makes your skin super soft. But it isn’t worth it since I’ll get out of the shower and have to apply deodorant right away to help cover it.
Kara P.
Tiffin
I use this body wash and my skin feels so soft and clean! It smells great too! The price is great at just under 3 dollars a bottle and it lasts a while. It has a great lather which is wonderful. I highly recommend
Sarah M.
I love Tone body washes ! However I don’t use them anymore due to having eczema. They always left my skin so soft and smooth ! This one has a nice scent, very fruity ! I love these body washes so I highly recommend !
Bibianna L.
Portland, OR
I love this body wash, but am on the adventurous side and would like to try something new! Does anyone know if Tone has any other scents?