Tone Mango Splash Cocoa Butter 4.25 Oz Soap 2 Ct Pack uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY TONE

A mango is juicy and sweet. Just like you! That's why this delicious fragrance has been paired with the lusciousness of cocoa butter to make it even more delectable. So escape into the creamy, sweet lather of tone mango splash cocoa butter bath bar. see more...

contesia a.
A great soap that have a nice smell, will have your body feeling so soft and refreshing
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This is a really good soap. The added cocoa butter helps fight off that weird feeling that bar soaps usually leave. And the scent is amazing! The price is decent as well.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
I buy this product on the bar and the liquid body wash. I love the way it smells! And it almost had illuminating feature to it. Again the smell alone should drag you in! I will definitely repurchase again and again
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Omg this smells so good! If anything the scent will sell you. Personally soap in the bar form
Dries my skin out and grosses me out so I prefer the liquid version.
Diana P.
The price is worth the product. It smells amazing I love anything with mangos. I love that it has cocoa butter which is very good for your skin. This is the second soap I've used besides dove that doesn't strip my skin.
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap smells so good, and it always makes my skin feel super clean and moisturizer, not stripped or anything!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great light scent great moisture and works on adult and my child's skin. I do suffer with patches of eczema but experience no irritation. I would repurchase this soap. I would recommend.