Tone Mango Splash Cocoa Butter 4.25 Oz Soap 2 Ct Pack uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY TONE

A mango is juicy and sweet. Just like you! That's why this delicious fragrance has been paired with the lusciousness of cocoa butter to make it even more delectable. So escape into the creamy, sweet lather of tone mango splash cocoa butter bath bar. see more...

ADK F.
I love the smell of Tone Mango Splash. It smells like summer to me, so I usually use it more during the summer because it tends to dry out my skin especially throughout the winter.
Diana P.
The price is worth the product. It smells amazing I love anything with mangos. I love that it has cocoa butter which is very good for your skin. This is the second soap I've used besides dove that doesn't strip my skin.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
I buy this product on the bar and the liquid body wash. I love the way it smells! And it almost had illuminating feature to it. Again the smell alone should drag you in! I will definitely repurchase again and again
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great light scent great moisture and works on adult and my child's skin. I do suffer with patches of eczema but experience no irritation. I would repurchase this soap. I would recommend.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a really good soap. The added cocoa butter helps fight off that weird feeling that bar soaps usually leave. And the scent is amazing! The price is decent as well.
Carima O.
Long Beach , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg this smells so good! If anything the scent will sell you. Personally soap in the bar form
Dries my skin out and grosses me out so I prefer the liquid version.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap smells so good, and it always makes my skin feel super clean and moisturizer, not stripped or anything!
contesia a.
A great soap that have a nice smell, will have your body feeling so soft and refreshing