Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Vanilla

Tone It Up Protein Powder supports the busy babe with a healthy and active lifestyle! Blend in a smoothie, create delicious baked goods, or simply mix with water and have peace of mind that you're fueling your body with clean, plant-based protein. Protein builds lean muscle, speeds up metabolism, increases energy, and makes hair and skin glow! Your beautiful body deserves it.

Help! How and when do I drink this? What are some good exercises to go along with it for targeted results?! :)
Where can I buy this?
Been wanting to give this a try ! Is it worth it ?
Start your review of Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Vanilla!
Grand Chute, WI
I am lactose intolerant so I am always looking for a plant based protein. That being said they do always have a bit of a chalkier taste. The Tone It Up protein has been my favorite dairy free option this far. It’s great for baking, making protein pancakes, and smoothies.
new york
This is my absolute favorite protein powder. I refuse not to eat it every morning for breakfast. It’s my routine and sets me up for success throughout the day. Their website has great deals. I suggest getting the emails and then bulk ordering when they appear.
Katy, TX
As far as protein powders go, it's really hard to find one that tastes good without spending a fortune. This one works for me. It's tasty and doesn't have a chalky texture AS LONG AS it's mixed with fruits. I tried a shake with just liquid and the powder and didn't like it. My favorite recipe is: 1 cup almond milk or coconut water, 1 scoop TIU Vanilla powder, 1 scoop collagen powder, half a banana, half a cup of pineapple, peaches or blueberries, 1 tsp ginger or cinnamon
CHATTANOOGA , TN
This brand is the best plant based protein I’ve had! Also it’s very affordable and easy to get I’m in love with the brand! They create great products for a healthy lifestyle and tastes great! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great plant based protein
Jax Bch, FL
Purchased at: Target
Smooth, never gritty. Vegan plant based protein that is gentle in your stomach. Great flavor. I use mixed in green smoothies and baked goods. You can use to make protein pancakes, muffins, etc. Also can sprinkle in coffee.
Orlando , FL
I want to like it a lot I really do. It doesn’t taste the best in my opinion. What I did read somewhere is that instead of a full scoop do half a scoop and it did help with the taste. Also it’s not a lot of product in the container so you get double the use that way as well
Windsor, CT
If you're dead set on using plant protein as opposed to whey protein, this is not bad. It tastes okay and mixes well, and it has decent macros. Whey protein will ultimately be better strictly because it will have more grams of protein for the price you pay, but like I said, if you're strictly looking for plant based, this is a really good product.
Freelandville, IN
TIU protein may seem expensive, but its quality is AMAZING! I️ primarily use it in smoothies, but have recently started using it for baking, too. The flavour is wonderful & not grainy when blended whatsoever.
It smells wonderful, but once I added it to my morning smoothie it gave it a weird chalky taste. Going to try it one more time and see if I just added too much to it
Rochester, NY
This protein powder is cost effective compared to other options, but I noticed it has a bit of a bitter taste, regardless of other additives I include in my smoothies. Overall I wasn’t thrilled with this option, and would look to find another with better flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Norwalk , CA
a year ago
Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Vanilla ? For those of us PCOS is this a good protein choice?