Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Vanilla uploaded by Dee H.

BY TONE IT UP #21 in Protein Supplements

Tone It Up Protein Powder supports the busy babe with a healthy and active lifestyle! Blend in a smoothie, create delicious baked goods, or simply mix with water and have peace of mind that you're fueling your body with clean, plant-based protein. Protein builds lean muscle, speeds up metabolism, increases energy, and makes hair and skin glow! Your beautiful body deserves it.

• Is this a good protein mix?? Looking for one that doesn't taste b...2 Answers
    • It's sweetened with monkfruit extract and does it have a weird af...2 Answers
    Buy on Target
    Hannah F.
    I’m normally a Perfect Fit kind of TIU girl, but when I’m out of Perfect Fit and need protein powder quick, I’ve purchased the Target version of TIU’s powder! The main difference I really can see is that Perfect Fit is organic, TIU powder is not. That being said, they both taste pretty good, and they make YUMMY protein pancakes! I actually prefer the protein pancakes this makes more so than real pancakes! Definitely buy some if you’re in the TIU community and wondering what the fuss is all about!
    Brittany C.
    Charleston , SC
    This is one of my all time favorite gifts to myself and to my girlfriends! I use this protein powder every single day for smoothies, muffins, pancakes, donuts, etc. It’s not as yummy as the Perfect Fit protein, but for the price, you can’t beat it!
    Martha T.
    Freelandville, IN
    TIU protein may seem expensive, but its quality is AMAZING! I️ primarily use it in smoothies, but have recently started using it for baking, too. The flavour is wonderful & not grainy when blended whatsoever.
    Sarah J.
    Best plant based protein on the market!! Love the clean ingredients and the fact that it doesn’t have a chalky taste like a lot of other proteins. I use this protein for everything from smoothies, açaí bowls, to baking. Highly recommend this protein!
    Kellie E.
    Charlottesvle, VA
    This protein is so so yummy! You can put it in any smoothie, smoothie bowl, or bake with it. I love that it is plant-based, vegan, and gluten-free! I am subscribed to this on Target’s website so I get a new container right when I need it.
    Annie S.
    It smells wonderful, but once I added it to my morning smoothie it gave it a weird chalky taste. Going to try it one more time and see if I just added too much to it
    Corinne H.
    Martinsburg, WV
    I really love this protein. It’s at a great price point. You can do so much more with it than just making a standard shake or smoothie. You can make muffins pancakes etc. It gives you great energy and it’s clean. I would definitely recommend
    Teah N.
    Dayton, OH
    This is my favorite protein powder! It's amazing. The taste is great and it blends well in my shakes! I get it at target and it lasts about a month. It's tottaly affordable! I would recommend this to any of my friends
    Kayla L.
    Bear River Cy, UT
    HANDS DOWN BEST PLANT BASED PROTEIN. I literally go through this so quickly! Price is a little more expensive per serving but ingredients and company is worth it! I always recommend this Protein to those who prefer Plant based!
    Katelyn F.
    Bristol, RI
    I've tried many plant based protein + this one is by far my favorite!! I love the vanilla over the Chocolate, I felt that the chocolate had a certain taste I wasn't fond of! It's a little pricey for protein, but it's delicious in smoothies, protein waffles, muffins... etc.
    Michelle T.
    Chandler, AZ
    It's sweetened with monkfruit extract and does it have a weird aftertaste like splenda or stevia because I can't stand the taste of those?
    Larra H.
    fishers , IN
    Is this a good protein mix?? Looking for one that doesn't taste bitter? Or flavorless?