Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Vanilla uploaded by Dee H.

BY TONE IT UP #59 in Protein Supplements

Tone It Up Protein Powder supports the busy babe with a healthy and active lifestyle! Blend in a smoothie, create delicious baked goods, or simply mix with water and have peace of mind that you're fueling your body with clean, plant-based protein. Protein builds lean muscle, speeds up metabolism, increases energy, and makes hair and skin glow! Your beautiful body deserves it.

• Is it good?2 Answers
    • What flavor of protein do y’all like best? Chocolate, van...1 Answers
    • Is this a good protein mix?? Looking for one that doesn't...2 Answers
    Buy on Target
    Hannah F.
    I’m normally a Perfect Fit kind of TIU girl, but when I’m out of Perfect Fit and need protein powder quick, I’ve purchased the Target version of TIU’s powder! The main difference I really can see is that Perfect Fit is organic, TIU powder is not. That being said, they both taste pretty good, and they make YUMMY protein pancakes! I actually prefer the protein pancakes this makes more so than real pancakes! Definitely buy some if you’re in the TIU community and wondering what the fuss is all about!
    Allie T.
    Schenectady, NY
    Great price Great flavor! For the price this protein is inexpensive and it is plant based which is much easier for your body to process than whey is. The nutrient content in this product is great as well. It is easily mixed into oats and smoothies for easy breakfasts and post workout shakes! I am obsessed with their entire line.
    Kristen R.
    Dahlonega
    Great flavor and consistency. Used this in my smoothies and it held me over for a good couple of hours. Definitely could use this as a meal replacement shake. The price is reasonable for a plant based protein powder. Just wish there was more in the container since half of it was empty upon opening.
    Shelbi G.
    Fishers, IN
    Tone it up is AMAZING! All of their products are natural and plant based. There are not additives or fillers. I buy this product at target and it last me for about two months if I use it 5-6 times a week. I bake protein muffins and pancakes with it as well as use t for smoothies.
    Angela M.
    Hutchinson , MN
    Amazing! This is one of the most delicious protein powders I’ve ever tried. It’s smooth and creamy and just makes my smoothies taste great. I love being able to mix it with water or almond milk when I’m in a hurry or baking with it!
    Kristin C.
    Redondo Beach, CA
    This is my favorite protein powder, I love that it’s plant based and it tastes good. I’m a huge fan of the Tone it Up girls and all their products are great. Great for a meal replacement with almond milk and fruit.
    Casey J.
    Lakewood, OH
    5 stars. I never thought I could do protein shakes because honestly I always hated the taste/texture. This stuff is liquid gold. Tastes amazing not too fake sweet like some others- no gritty texture. So so good.
    Haley Z.
    Mt Pleasant, MI
    oh my god the actual best protein powder!! being vegan it’s hard to find plant based protein but this is affordable and so yummy!! i use this almost daily and i would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
    Shelby H.
    New Salisbury, IN
    I use this protein for  baking snacks on a regular basis. If the TIU girls do anything it's creating fabulous recipes that are easy to make and fall within dietary guidelines I try to stick to on a daily  basis! I wish the protein was a little higher per serving, but it serves it's purpose when creating snacks for the week!
    Martha T.
    Freelandville, IN
    TIU protein may seem expensive, but its quality is AMAZING! I️ primarily use it in smoothies, but have recently started using it for baking, too. The flavour is wonderful & not grainy when blended whatsoever.
    Michelle T.
    Chandler, AZ
    It's sweetened with monkfruit extract and does it have a weird aftertaste like splenda or stevia because I can't stand the taste of those?
    Larra H.
    Fishers, IN
    Is this a good protein mix?? Looking for one that doesn't taste bitter? Or flavorless?
    Yadira C.
    Fort Worth, TX
    Is it good?
    Jessica R.
    Bellevue, NE
    What flavor of protein do y’all like best? Chocolate, vanilla, coconut, or peanut butter!?!?!?! Trying to decide which one I want to get first.