Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Chocolate uploaded by Jessica V.

Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Chocolate

Tone It Up Protein Powder supports the busy babe with a healthy and active lifestyle! Blend in a smoothie, create delicious baked goods, or simply mix with water and have peace of mind that you're fueling your body with clean, plant-based protein. Protein builds lean muscle, speeds up metabolism, increases energy, and makes hair and skin glow! Your beautiful body deserves it.

Hannah F.
    I love TIU in general! I usually go for Perfect Fit powder, but TIU Powder is a great alternative. The main difference is that one is organic (Perfect Fit) and the other is not. I prefer vanilla over the chocolate flavor for both types of powder, but sometimes your smoothie recipe calls for chocolate, so I usually have both on hand!
    Courtney M.
    Studio City, CA
    This is by far my favorite protein. It's plant based, so it's easy on my stomach, and it's not chalky at all. The flavor is amazing and mixes so well with everything I've tried it with. I love the Tone It Up proteins and highly recommend them to everyone.
    Katie L.
    I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of this protein, but I like that it's plant based and it's one of the better options for me when buying protein from the store. I have been using this every day mixed with spinach and peanut butter. The flavor is growing on me little by little but I still am not a fan of the "fake sweetner" taste.
    Jen R.
    SO good!! If you can find it, buy it now since it sells out fast. Meets my expectations and tastes the same as the perfect fit protein we've grown to love. Branding it to tone it up is great since it's the name we recognize more.
    Brianna M.
    E Longmeadow, MA
    I really really like this protein. It's hard to find a plant based protein that doesn't taste terrible! I really enjoy making shakes out of this... tastes great if you blend it with a frozen banana and some almond or coconut milk.
    Kayla L.
    Bear River Cy, UT
    Personally I do not love Chocolate protein but this one is Plant based protein and YUMMY! I love to bake with Tone It Up Protein Powder and it's quite versatile! I definitely suggest going to Target right now and buying this!
    Shauna J.
    Could not love this protein any more. It is plant-based, all natural, tastes incredible and bakes well. Even better? It is about half the price of Perfect Fit Protein for a very similar product. K&K killing it, per usual.
    Rachel H.
    Frederick, MD
    Love it!! Been a TIU member for 6 years and I love that they continue to come out with products and meal plans that are healthy & yummy! Their protein is one of the very few that is plant based and vegan!
    Jacquelyne P.
    I'm in love with product. The protein powder taste incredibly clean without leaving a weird after taste. I ordered it online and their shipping is fast. The perfect product to help get that summer bod!
    Joni P.
    I just purchased this as Target for 22.00 or so... && I'm excited to try this bc of all the great reviews I've read online. I'm going to try it & update my review
    Ashley W.
    Where do you go to buy this product ?
    Kailey H.
    Hallsville, TX
    Is it available in stores or just online?
    Layla A.
    How well does it work? Does it have a good flavor?
    Angela M.
    Hutchinson , MN
    I really want to try this! How is the taste? I know some protein powders are more chalky than others.
    Anass A.
    Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !