Tone It Up Plant Based Protein Chocolate uploaded by Jessica V.

BY TONE IT UP #42 in Protein Supplements

Tone It Up Protein Powder supports the busy babe with a healthy and active lifestyle! Blend in a smoothie, create delicious baked goods, or simply mix with water and have peace of mind that you're fueling your body with clean, plant-based protein. Protein builds lean muscle, speeds up metabolism, increases energy, and makes hair and skin glow! Your beautiful body deserves it.

Buy on Target*
    Katie L.
    I'm not a huge fan of the flavor of this protein, but I like that it's plant based and it's one of the better options for me when buying protein from the store. I have been using this every day mixed with spinach and peanut butter. The flavor is growing on me little by little but I still am not a fan of the "fake sweetner" taste.
    Courtney M.
    Studio City, CA
    This is by far my favorite protein. It's plant based, so it's easy on my stomach, and it's not chalky at all. The flavor is amazing and mixes so well with everything I've tried it with. I love the Tone It Up proteins and highly recommend them to everyone.
    Jen R.
    Chicago , IL
    SO good!! If you can find it, buy it now since it sells out fast. Meets my expectations and tastes the same as the perfect fit protein we've grown to love. Branding it to tone it up is great since it's the name we recognize more.
    Brianna M.
    E Longmeadow, MA
    I really really like this protein. It's hard to find a plant based protein that doesn't taste terrible! I really enjoy making shakes out of this... tastes great if you blend it with a frozen banana and some almond or coconut milk.
    Kayla L.
    Bear River Cy, UT
    Personally I do not love Chocolate protein but this one is Plant based protein and YUMMY! I love to bake with Tone It Up Protein Powder and it's quite versatile! I definitely suggest going to Target right now and buying this!
    Aurora C.
    Troy, MO
    I love this product I saw it one day walking in the store and I just had to have it it's very affordable and inexpensive and the packaging was very eye catching it taste amazing and it's better than anything else out there!
    Shauna J.
    Could not love this protein any more. It is plant-based, all natural, tastes incredible and bakes well. Even better? It is about half the price of Perfect Fit Protein for a very similar product. K&K killing it, per usual.
    Rachel H.
    Frederick, MD
    Love it!! Been a TIU member for 6 years and I love that they continue to come out with products and meal plans that are healthy & yummy! Their protein is one of the very few that is plant based and vegan!
    Jacquelyne P.
    JBLM
    I'm in love with product. The protein powder taste incredibly clean without leaving a weird after taste. I ordered it online and their shipping is fast. The perfect product to help get that summer bod!
    Joni P.
    I just purchased this as Target for 22.00 or so... && I'm excited to try this bc of all the great reviews I've read online. I'm going to try it & update my review
    Kailey H.
    Hallsville, TX
    Is it available in stores or just online?
    Ashley W.
    Lexington
    Where do you go to buy this product ?
    Katelynn D.
    Verona, PA
    does this have a chalky taste.?
    Emily S.
    Saint Louis , MO
    What are the opinions on this? Anyone have any comparisons to other products that could be helpful?
    Angela M.
    Hutchinson , MN
    I really want to try this! How is the taste? I know some protein powders are more chalky than others.