suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I started using the Tone It Up app 4 months ago as an affordable, at-home workout option for women. I really like that it offers so many different types of workouts— HIIT, Pilates, yoga, barre, kickboxing and so much more. I can easily fit workouts into my day and schedule them based on my time. The instructors are excellent at providing motivation and encouragement. They are easy to follow yet will give you a good workout. I’ve already been seeing better tone and overall feeling more healthy. I also like that they offer programs with workout schedules & nutrition plans. I’ve made several recipes from the app and they have been delicious! This app is great for workout beginners, intermediates and advanced fitness junkies— there’s something for everyone!
I couldn’t be happier with my decision to join. Tone It Up provided a wide variety of classes with engaging, motivational instructors. It’s an affordable price and I’m already seeing results.
I love tone it up and the community they have. The trainers are always so positive and uplifting. They really know how to motivate you without being overbearing. There are many versatile workouts on their app with a variety of time lengths so you can choose your perfect workout depending on your day. I started using their app last April and will renew my yearly subscription because of how much I have enjoyed it.