Add a Photo

By TONE
Tone for Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E You love you.  And who doesn t?  You cannot resist sweet and luxurious things .  You desire to indulge and cherish yourself has brought you to our Tone Restoring Body Wash with 7 botanicals, which will leave your skin soft and smelling completely amazing - and don t you deserve amazing?
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently discovered the tone body wash and it not only smells great, but it moisturizes my skin. All of the different scents are perfect for spring time and my skin has a natural glow to it after showering.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Moulton
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
I love this product it smells so good. It helps out with dry skin an makes your skin so soft and silky smooth. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Panama City, FL
March 13, 2017, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
Tone body washes are my absolute favorite. They are super inexpensive and smell awesome. They leave my extremely dry skin feeling moisturized and cleaned. I usually get them at Walmart and target (target has the value size with the pump). I will continue to repurchase.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
June 5, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
Affordable price and smells amazing. Scent is one of the main things that attracts me from any body wash. I use everyday whenever I shower and it does foam up once applied to the body. Scent lasts after the shower not throughout the day but for a descent time it leaves a refreshing scent.
Marina A.
Marina A.
June 19, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
It works wonderful and smells just as good. Not sure how easy it is to find since I randomly found mine at biglots one day. Hopefully I will be able to find more!
ashley l.
ashley l.
Lakewood, CO
June 2, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
I Love the smell and the way my body feels after wards ! I also love how inexpensive it is to buy! I love this body wash so much
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
April 23, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
My favorite body wash! These all smell amazing and make your skin feel so soft! Very gentle on the skin.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Austin, TX
I really liked it but there was no wow factor. I would buy it again if it was on sale. The only thing that I really liked was the smell and it did not leave my skin to soft. It just felt clean with it.
marcy w.
marcy w.
Manchester , Ky
I love tone! it is so great to wash with and the smell is awesome. i have not tried them all yet but would love to
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Jan. 20, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Tone Hydrating Bodywash
The smell! Feels great on the skin! Price is awesome! I highly recommend the body wash!