Tone Hydrating Bodywash uploaded by stephanie P.

BY TONE

Tone for Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E You love you.  And who doesn t?  You cannot resist sweet and luxurious things .  You desire to indulge and cherish yourself has brought you to our Tone Restoring Body Wash with 7 botanicals, which will leave your skin soft and smelling completely amazing - and don t you deserve amazing? see more...

Tone Hydrating Bodywash
  • "The price is also really good its not very expensive and i love when you can find the special bottles that have 30% more or sometimes more for the same price and walgreens does buy1get1 free every so often." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this product anyone especially those with dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this for a while now and it's very moisturizing and smells great." in 1 review
  • "It is a very good moisturizing body wash." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and does the job." in 1 review
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently discovered the tone body wash and it not only smells great, but it moisturizes my skin. All of the different scents are perfect for spring time and my skin has a natural glow to it after showering.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Moulton
I love this product it smells so good. It helps out with dry skin an makes your skin so soft and silky smooth. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Panama City, FL
Tone body washes are my absolute favorite. They are super inexpensive and smell awesome. They leave my extremely dry skin feeling moisturized and cleaned. I usually get them at Walmart and target (target has the value size with the pump). I will continue to repurchase.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Affordable price and smells amazing. Scent is one of the main things that attracts me from any body wash. I use everyday whenever I shower and it does foam up once applied to the body. Scent lasts after the shower not throughout the day but for a descent time it leaves a refreshing scent.
Marina A.
Marina A.
Wellness Guru Expert
It works wonderful and smells just as good. Not sure how easy it is to find since I randomly found mine at biglots one day. Hopefully I will be able to find more!
ashley l.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph , MO
I Love the smell and the way my body feels after wards ! I also love how inexpensive it is to buy! I love this body wash so much
Megan S.
Megan S.
Quinwood
Thistles is one of many body washes I use BC it does not dry my skin out like most of the generic body washes do
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
My favorite body wash! These all smell amazing and make your skin feel so soft! Very gentle on the skin.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
The smell! Feels great on the skin! Price is awesome! I highly recommend the body wash!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Gilmer, TX
I love to use this Tone Body Wash. The smell is wonderful and I love the little cleaning balls. It feels great on your skin as it cleans. The cost is very reasonable too.