Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth I.Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Amber S.

BY TONE

Tone® Fruit Peel™ with Vitamin E Daily Exfoliating Body Wash.
New!
Alpha-hydroxy fruit acids.
18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tone Body Washes have never failed to impress me. I absolutely love this brand of body wash! It makes (and keeps!) your skin moisturized and feeling super soft. The scent stays on your skin, but is certainly not overpowering. I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well. " in 7 reviews
  • "My body felt refreshed using this product. i switch to different body washes as they finish, that way I can feel the difference of each products. This one smells good, on me and also the bathroom as i wash you can smell the aroma and it exfoliates good too. " in 4 reviews
  • "This body wash gives you a great clean and smells amazing as well. It is always at a great price and I love that my husband likes it to. He is very picky and when I find a body wash that passes the husband test then I know it is a keeper. If you have dry skin I recommend this wash." in 4 reviews
  • "This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just dont like that the scent goes away very quikly!" in 2 reviews
  • "this smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again. " in 2 reviews
Jillian A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft! I love that the scent will actually linger. What's the point of using something that smells good if you can't smell it! Would definitely recommend. I continue to purchase.
Cristal R.
Tone, I guess it kinda gives it out on the name. It actually tones your skin. They all smell great and there is plenty to choose from. Its not my favorite I do not use it everyday or buy it anymore. But I did use this for a couple month and it cleans your body up great and leaves you feeling fresh.
Morgan W.
Martin, KY
Great for exfoliating but can be a little harsh sometimes! Lots of those little beads in there. Pleasant scent. Good product for the price (I got mine with a rebate through ibotta). Would probably purchase again.
Sabella M.
I love using exfoliating washes because I feel like it makes all the dead skin come off my body. The way this stuff smells is such a bonus too. It such a good body wash, and Tone is one of my favorite brands.
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells great, washes off without leaving a resedue. I love tone! every scent i have used from them is amazing and you only need a small bit for an entire shower. It is never over 3 bucks for a bottle either.
Jordana M.
I really love this body wash! I get black heads all over my body and this helps peel off dead skin resulting in less clogged pores & it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy! The smell of this is fantastic!
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I had tried this body wash when I was over my sister's one night. It has the best smell! It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The next day I went out and bought my own. It leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! The smell is not overpowering at all and I would definitely buy again
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash!! The scent smells really good and it leaves your body feeling rejuvenated!! Def will buy again...I actually got a few of the body washes in different scents😊😋
Courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells great but I don't believe there is any exfoliating agent in the wash. I normally buy for smell and texture. This is smooth and heavenly scented. I can get many uses out of it. Great deal for the price and would buy again.
Jaina W.
Bessemer, AL
This body wash has a very nice smell, it is a very energizing body wash. I bought mine at Walmart, at a very reasonable price. It has a tropical scent that is great. I use it everyday. It's just that great. I recommend this product for everyone. I love this product!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is this product seasonal? I haven't seen it in my Walmart before.