Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth I.Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Amber S.

BY TONE

Tone® Fruit Peel™ with Vitamin E Daily Exfoliating Body Wash.
New!
Alpha-hydroxy fruit acids.
18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tone Body Washes have never failed to impress me. I absolutely love this brand of body wash! It makes (and keeps!) your skin moisturized and feeling super soft. The scent stays on your skin, but is certainly not overpowering. I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well. " in 7 reviews
  • "My body felt refreshed using this product. i switch to different body washes as they finish, that way I can feel the difference of each products. This one smells good, on me and also the bathroom as i wash you can smell the aroma and it exfoliates good too. " in 4 reviews
  • "This body wash gives you a great clean and smells amazing as well. It is always at a great price and I love that my husband likes it to. He is very picky and when I find a body wash that passes the husband test then I know it is a keeper. If you have dry skin I recommend this wash." in 4 reviews
  • "This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just dont like that the scent goes away very quikly!" in 2 reviews
  • "this smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again. " in 2 reviews
Meghan Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I'm not using a Hempz brand body wash, this is what I'm using. These tone body washes smell amazing and leave your skin feeling super soft. They can be found at CVS or Walmart and are pretty affordable. The bottle is a decent size too.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it every other day and it makes my skin feel so soft since I have very dry skin. Helps get rid of the dead skin. And it smells amazing. I usually get mine at Walmart. I definitely recommend.
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
Love the scent! And it makes my skin feel not only really clean but extremely soft. I usually don't use exfoliating body washes but this one I enjoy. I purchased mine at Walmart for a fairly inexpensive price. I use it almost daily. I would definitely buy this again!
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
Carrie M.
This body wash is absolutely amazing, not only does it leave your skin soft and smooth you smell amazing afterwards. Tone friut peel daily exfoliating body wash is not to harsh even for sensitive skin. This is one product I would purchase time and time again.
Amanda G.
Plymouth, MA
Smells DELISH, however, it stays on your skin forever & doesn't rinse/wash off very well. I found that out the hard way, let just say lol! I also don't know how much it actually exfoliates, since its a smooth wash without any beads. The smell doesn't stay on your skin after the shower which is a bummer however the bottle is HUGE and its a great price! Give it a try!
Amanda M.
Dundalk, MD
I've been using Tone body wash for years & there is not a scent I don't like. Fruit Peel is great & it lathers well. Scent, lather & moisture are what I look for in body washes & Tone has all of them in check :)
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i love the Tone Fruit Peel Daily exfoliating body wash. it naturally exfoliates your skin, but gently. using fruit which naturally exfoliates your skin, is very nice in this product. i like using fruit acids to naturally exfoliate my skin.
alexis m.
LOVED the smell of this product and it definitely exfoliated my skin this is something that I have recommend to my sisters and girls friends to use. It's great especially after shaving your legs and you want them to be extra smooth so you exfoliated anything extra away
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is this product seasonal? I haven't seen it in my Walmart before.