Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth I.Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Amber S.

BY TONE

Tone® Fruit Peel™ with Vitamin E Daily Exfoliating Body Wash.
New!
Alpha-hydroxy fruit acids.
18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just dont like that the scent goes away very quikly!" in 2 reviews
  • "this smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well. " in 1 review
Tiffaney M.
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
I could not use this body wash at all! It could be that my skin is just too sensitive. I do love the smell of this body wash and its cheap and available almost everywhere. It turned my skin red every time I used it and didn't even finish the bottle. I usually try to stick with a product and use it all before I give any opinion. This just wasn't one I could do that with. It's really unfortunate, because I love Tone and can use all other products from them.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
Good overall value is the win for this fruity start to the morning. Tone's Fruit Peel Exfoliating Body Wash has an energizing and refreshing scent combined with a light exfoliant. Great for daily use, even for sensitive skin. The body wash cleans effectively without leaving a residue or drying out the skin. With the competitive price tag and good product you have to love the overall value.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Muskegon, MI
This body wash had a very fruity smell and the exfoliating part of it was gentle enough that you can use everyday, but it is effective. The price for the amount of product you get is very reasonable and I would recommend for a daily body wash, but if you're looking for a more abrasive scrub this body wash is not going to give you that kind of result.
Pia M.
Pia M.
Cheyenne , WY
This body wash is very exfoliating! Not only does it scrub those dead skin cells away but it also smells amazing. I fell like the tone exfoliating washes clean the skin the best because it is also removing pesky dried or dead skin. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin. The moisturizing aspect could be worked on. Overall very great product.
terri c.
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash is actually in my shower now ! It lathers well on a cloth or sponge. Smells great ! leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Very affordable and ready available at most stores. I will continue buying this product. The one down side is the scent does not last long enough for my liking.
Selina H.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I had tried this body wash when I was over my sister's one night. It has the best smell! It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. The next day I went out and bought my own. It leaves you feeling clean and smelling great! The smell is not overpowering at all and I would definitely buy again
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I LOVE this body wash! Not only does it smell amazing, it helps remove dead skin. After I use it I feel brand new! my skin is baby soft and there is slight difference in appearance. If you are looking fro something you can use everyday to help create or maintain soft touchable skin, this is it!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This body wash gives you a great clean and smells amazing as well. It is always at a great price and I love that my husband likes it to. He is very picky and when I find a body wash that passes the husband test then I know it is a keeper. If you have dry skin I recommend this wash.
alexis m.
alexis m.
LOVED the smell of this product and it definitely exfoliated my skin this is something that I have recommend to my sisters and girls friends to use. It's great especially after shaving your legs and you want them to be extra smooth so you exfoliated anything extra away
Renee W.
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
Love the scent! And it makes my skin feel not only really clean but extremely soft. I usually don't use exfoliating body washes but this one I enjoy. I purchased mine at Walmart for a fairly inexpensive price. I use it almost daily. I would definitely buy this again!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
is this product seasonal? I haven't seen it in my Walmart before.