Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
Alpha-hydroxy fruit acids.
18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- is this product seasonal? I haven't seen it in my... Be the first to answer!
- "Tone Body Washes have never failed to impress me. I absolutely love this brand of body wash! It makes (and keeps!) your skin moisturized and feeling super soft. The scent stays on your skin, but is certainly not overpowering. I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well. " in 7 reviews
- "This body wash gives you a great clean and smells amazing as well. It is always at a great price and I love that my husband likes it to. He is very picky and when I find a body wash that passes the husband test then I know it is a keeper. If you have dry skin I recommend this wash." in 4 reviews
- "My body felt refreshed using this product. i switch to different body washes as they finish, that way I can feel the difference of each products. This one smells good, on me and also the bathroom as i wash you can smell the aroma and it exfoliates good too. " in 4 reviews
- "This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just dont like that the scent goes away very quikly!" in 2 reviews
- "this smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again. " in 2 reviews
I like it so much that I stock up whenever I see it in a store (I check wherever I go). Though many stores carry the other scents in this line, Fruit Peel seems to be hard to find. Such a shame!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos