Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth I.Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Amber S.

BY TONE

Tone® Fruit Peel™ with Vitamin E Daily Exfoliating Body Wash.
New!
Alpha-hydroxy fruit acids.
18 fl oz (532 ml). see more...

Tone Fruit Peel Daily Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just dont like that the scent goes away very quikly!" in 2 reviews
  • "this smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well. " in 1 review
Amanda M.
Dundalk, MD
I've been using Tone body wash for years & there is not a scent I don't like. Fruit Peel is great & it lathers well. Scent, lather & moisture are what I look for in body washes & Tone has all of them in check :)
Shandel B.
Bealeton, Va
This helps keep my skin soft and it smells amazing! It's not too harsh of an exfoliator so it's great for everyday use!
Valerie E.
Potosi, MO
I love the smell and the way it lathers. I don't like the amount that I have to use to get this to happen, however.
Cristina G.
This is the body wash I havd in my shower now .I like that its very inexpensive has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.I just don't like that the scent goes away very quikly!!
Amanda B.
One of my favorite body washes. It smells so good and never dries out my skin.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This smells amazing but it makes me itch =( so unfortunately I will not be buying this again.
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Tone Body Washes have never failed to impress me. I absolutely love this brand of body wash! It makes (and keeps!) your skin moisturized and feeling super soft. The scent stays on your skin, but is certainly not overpowering. I also like it because it suits my sensitive skin well.
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
I love Tone Body washes and this is my newest one that I've tried. I love it, it smells amazing and leaves my skin very soft. But there is a warning on the back that you should use sunscreen after using this body wash if going to be out in the sun.
Ashley R.
Lakeland, Florida
I'm extremely picky when it comes to bath products -- mostly because of smells. Anything overpoweringly sweet/flowery/musky never makes it into my shopping cart. This body wash has a light fruity scent that is mostly apple with citrus undertones. It cleans well, rinses easily, and doesn't dry my skin out.

I like it so much that I stock up whenever I see it in a store (I check wherever I go). Though many stores carry the other scents in this line, Fruit Peel seems to be hard to find. Such a shame!
Elizabeth W.
I use this in the winter because of the alpha hydroxy acids. If I use this in the summertime, I will burn like a lobster if I even go outside. It has a fruity scent that doesn't last very long. It's cheap and pretty low quality. I wouldn't buy this again. Tone just doesn't work with me, so I won't be trying other products by it. But it's 18 ounces, so it lasts a while. After your shower you will feel refreshed, but that feeling won't last long.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
is this product seasonal? I haven't seen it in my Walmart before.