BY TONE

Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash: With vitamin E Daily exfoliating see more...

Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash
  • "This has to be my absolute favorite body wash!! They smell good and are moisturizing. I've been using this product for years! And another plus is that it's inexpensive, so those of you on a budget can also enjoy this yummy smelling product!" in 4 reviews
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
I go back and forth between Dove and Tone yet Tone never disappoints. They offer such good scents along with many different benefits. For example, one bottle might claim to leave you with glowy skin, while another might claim to do something else like smooth your skin! Love this stuff!
Breanna K.
concord, NC
Smells wonderful, lathers like most but I didn't feel super clean. I like to double up my body wash as face wash and this lacked quality for that.. On the other hand it works great for bubble baths without leaving that icky residue.
Brianna B.
West Pittston, PA
Love this wash for spring.. Just like the world around us I feel like I am renewing my skin. The wash is very gentle and not overly abrasive, considering the fruit acids. The acids is a huge plus.. It absolutely promotes new skin growth and makes me leaving the shower fresh and clean! Did I mention the smell is intoxicating?
Filana L.
Hands down best body wash I have ever tried. Out of all the body washes I have tried, this is theonly one that not only does not contribute to the small bumps that I get on my arms but actually fights to reduce it. The smell is also great. the only problem is that I cant seem to find it in stores in NY anymore and have to order it online.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Tone Fruit Peel Body Wash for almost five years now. It is my go-to body wash for everyday use. I purchase it monthly at my local Walmart or Meijer for around $4. The scent is fruity and leaves my skin smelling amazing and looking radiant. I highly recommend this product.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
This smells soooo good! My hubby likes it so much that he steals it from me to use. I love to use it in the summer it just feels so fresh and fruity. The price is great, I purchased at Target and it has really lasted a long time so it's a good value. Would totally purchase again!
kitten C.
Like running through a wonderful farm filled with the freshest fruit fragrance and the sunniest day!I enjoyed the way that the wash foamed on my bath puff and how clean my skin felt after the shower.I found it at my local mass retailer.Everyone deserves to smell this good!
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this body wash! I use this body wash on the daily and the consistency of it is good, it could be better though. I purchased this at Walmart since it was on clearance and thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, this body wash doesn't do much for me. It just smells REALLY good.
Brittany H.
Winchester, CA
I bought this becauseitem contains AHA's . I have bumps on the back of my arms and Ithought it might help. The smell is amazing, my skin feels so soft afterwards and it doesn't dry it out like some body washes do. Although it didn't get rid of the bumost, it did make them less noticeable.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the smell of the Tone Body wash. It is refreshing and keeps me feeling fresh all day. Some soaps are very oily but this one is just the right amount. It isn't harsh on my skin and don't have any breakouts while using it. I would buy it again but it is a little pricey.