BY TONE

With Tone Daily Detox Purifying Body Wash You Will Wash Away Daily Impurities With Vitamin E Cover up?  Not a chance.  Thanks to the unique formula with a blend of white clay, jasmine extract and vitamin E. The moisture-rich lather helps reveal skin you ll want to show off. Because under it all, you re even more dazzling - and everyone should know it. see more...

• What's yours your pros and cons about this product ?1 Answers
Tone Daily Detox Bodywash
  • "It doesn't cost that much that the best part about it very good product very happy " in 1 review
  • "It lathers really well and leaves your skin soft and its pretty darn cheap." in 1 review
  • "Another one on my list of favorite body washes...the smell is amazing & it does the job right & you can get it at a great price " in 1 review
Melissa S.
Springfield
Love this body wash. It has a good scent to it and it's cheaper than other brands. The only downside is sometimes I feel like I wasn't able to wash off all the soap.
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This is such a refreshing body wash! i love it in the morning because it wakes me up and makes me feel clean, plus the scent is just really fresh and nice. it foams up a lot too and a little goes a long way. you get a lot of product for the price.. super affordable and lasts a long time! going to repurchase (:
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
The scent is very light and seductive. I love ALL Tone body-washes you get a great body-wash every-time for a great price! Please give it a try if you haven't already trust me you won't be sorry :)
This body wash seems to be of average quality. I haven't noticed any signs of "detox" in my skin. However, the scent is nice, and the feel of the product is rather silky. Overall, this is a good option for an inexpensive daily body wash.
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells so good! It is also moisturizing, and doesn't dry out your skin. The smell doesn't over power you, its just nice clean and fresh. One bottle of this stuff lasted me over 2 months. I really that its cheap too.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Love it smells so good lets my body feels so right after my shower I just want to get in my bed and go right to sleep. It doesn't cost that much that the best part about it very good product very happy
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
I love this scent because it isn't overpowering. That is one bad thing with many body washes. This leaves you feeling soft and smelling fresh. Not like you are a flower. I definitely recommend!!!
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
I love Tone body washes. This is a good one and great for spring as it has a floral scent and lathers up really nice and keeps your skin hydrated. I love this stuff!
Talencia P.
Columbus , Ga
I love this GREAT smelling body wash! I buy lots of different body washes, but since I bought this one, I can't stop using it! The smell is enlightening and it doesn't dry my skin out!! Yay!
Stephanie M.
Hamlin
I use this daily it helps keep my skin clean and not broken out. It also controls breakouts. I have very sensitive skin this does not seem to irritate me at all
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
What's yours your pros and cons about this product ?