BY TONE

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Cover up? Not a chance. With Tone Daily Detox Purifying Body Wash you will wash away daily impurities-thanks to the unique formula with a blend of white clay, jasmine extract and vitamin E. The moisture-rich lather helps reveal skin you'll want to show off. Because under it all, you're even more dazzling. And everyone should know it. see more...

Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
This product is incredible! It smells great, and I love that it comes in a large bottle. I was looking for a body wash with a pump and Target delivered! I never notice if a product's smell lingers or not, but this one does! The product is affordable and I would recommend for the smell alone.
Lihz P.
San Jose , CA
I use this daily! It keeps my skin feeling refresh and clears out dead skin cells! I love the smell of it as well! I only bought it because they were out of stock of my usual body wash and this is a keeper. Once I run out, I would definitely buy it again!
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
This is a nice body wash. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. I just don't care too much for the scent.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,508 reviews
I loveeee this body wash! This is my second favourite body wash, every scent that they have is amazing, smells up my whole house and leaves my body so silky and smooth! I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about trying it out! You won't be disappointed!