Tone® Cocoa Butter Mango Splash Moisturizing Body Wash 3 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Amber G.

BY TONE

Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
This is not my usual brand of body wash, I'm an Olay and Dove kinda girl. I seen this cute little bottle and figured I would try it out. the smell is amazing and it does leave your skin feeling moisturized. I honestly cannot say anything bad about it except its not my Olay or Dove.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Love the smell of this Mango Tone! It's a household favorite and a great value. Used it daily. Hard to find on regular basis however so I buy it up when I find it. Definitely will keep using it.
key p.
I used to his in high school I loved the smell and it didn't make my body feel terribly dry like some drugstore body washes
Erin P.
London, ON
I loveeee this body wash! This is my second favourite body wash, every scent that they have is amazing, smells up my whole house and leaves my body so silky and smooth! I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about trying it out! You won't be disappointed!