BY TONE

• Which scent smells the best out of this brand?1 Answers
  • Which scent smells the worst?1 Answers
  • Have you tried Tone Body Wash Daily Detox White Clay & Pi...19 Answers
Tone Body Wash Daily Detox White Clay & Pink Jasmine
  • "smells great but leaves my skin feeling dry, my skin also feel soft, but this removes all the oil from my skin and i felt dry and itchy." in 14 reviews
  • "It smells amazing hours after and makes shaving easier as it is like a gel when lathered on skin." in 13 reviews
  • "I like this one its just really girlie and fresh its not one of the best scents of this brand but its still really good!" in 13 reviews
  • "Smells great and moisturizing. " in 9 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel softer, the wash itself is thick and it doesn't take much so it lasts a long time, and the scent smells wonderful and lasts a long time as well!" in 8 reviews
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I love this stuff. I wish they didn't take it away.. I'm having a hard time finding it..If like Jasmine. You will fall in love. The scent lasts all day. I would get compliments all the time.. it smells that good..great lather rinses clean. Left my skin soft..
Brandy W.
I never seen this until this weekend! When purchasing a body wash I always look for the white, cream textured Body wash because it always seems to be moisture rich. Upon first glance of this B.wash it was a clear pearl textured which seems to be a little lighter and have less lather (from my observation) but boy was I wrong about this oneLOVE THE SMELL, LATHERS WELL, MAKES MY SKIN EXTREMELY SOFT!! I had no idea tone made B.Wash but now that i know I'll keep my eye out for newer scents .
Kianna-Monae L.
Fort Polk, LA
I am a Tone body was fan but this is my second favorite. The smell lingers all day . And if you use it at night the smell engulfs your bed . It's a tad bit drying on the skin but not a problem if you lotion frequently. A little dollop goes a long way . Plus this bottle is the only one I've ever seen come in bonus size . ( I honestly like Tone body washes better than Bath&Body works)
Meagan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like to change soaps almost every time I go to the store, trying different brands and scents. When I ran across Tone's Daily Detox soap, I was in heaven! It's on the same level as Caress, but is a better "bang for your buck" so to say. Only after purchasing and using a few times, I told my mom about it, she said, yes Tone is a great brand. I was surprised she knew about it. I didn't know Tone had been producing body wash for very long! Almost every time I go to the store now (for body wash) I buy Tone!
Kait M.
Mukwonago, WI
I've tried two Tone Body Washes: The Detox with Pink Clay and Jasmine, and the Hydration with Vanilla and orchid. Both smell positively DIVINE. Both leave your skin smooth and soft. Both leave a lingering scent in the bathroom. My favorite is the Hydration. It smells like a tropical drink, and really moisturizes your skin. I have yet to try the others, but I will definitely try them at some point. I grew up using Tone bar soap, and have always loved their product!
Chu T.
All of tones body wash smell amazing but this one is my favorite because this will lighten you skin. I think its the white clay which is lightening my skin. I don't enjoy being tan because i can get tan in one hour but it would take me 3 months to get rid of a tan. This body wash is non drying and smells delightful.
Jenifer R.
I received this from BzzAgent.com where I also test out products. At first body wash seemed to be doing a really good job, but after a few days I started noticing how I was breakout out all over my chest and back. I stopped using it and within a week the breakouts were almost gone.
It's a shame too, this still smelled amazing.
Omkar P.
Schaumburg, IL
Bought the Tone Daily Detox body wash a few days back..& I fell in love with it...it smells so good & leaves my skin soft, cleansed & moisturized. the price too isn't that much compared to other brands. They have a lot of other fragrances available that I still need to try.
Ally
Bonner Springs, KS
I've been using this for a couple months now and have no complaints. It smells good if you like floral-y scents that are pretty long lasting. If you have sensitive skin, I would probably not recommend this body wash. I am giving it a B instead of an A rating because I think there are better smells out there..because it is a little more perfumey than I would like.
Brandi P.
Covington, GA
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's inexpensive - which is really great when you're on a budget - but it still smells and works great! You're sacrificing price, but not quality.

Hilary H.
Central, NJ
Have you tried Tone Body Wash Daily Detox White Clay & Pink Jasmine? Is so, how did you like it?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
Whats your favorite sent? Thumbs up for tone. :-)
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
Ive used the brand before but not this scent. is this scent refreshing?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which scent smells the worst?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which scent smells the best out of this brand?