BY TONE

The mango is a precious commodity. It's juicy and sweet-just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve tone moisturizing body wash with cocoa butter, mango and papaya. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Mango Cocoa Butter more...
This body wash is okay. Initially, I really liked the smell in the store. But getting home and using it seems to be two completely different smells! The mango was such a fun smell that I thought I would love it because I love fruit smells. But on the body is doesn’t actually smell like mango. The scent doesn’t last long (thankfully) and it leaves a residue on your body even after you have washed it off. This is also a scent that you can definitely tire from very fast.
Ashley H.
Jamestown, TN
I have used the Tahiti in the Tone body wash, I love the smell and the amount of exfoliate in it. The body wash had e wonderful smell that stays with you. I bought it at Walmart and have also purchased at local drug stores. I would definitely reccomend this to someone wanting to try something new.
Marquisha R.
Mulvane, KS
I love how  it smells, sweet and fresh. I also love that the scent lasts and I feel moisturized without feeling greasy or oily. The only thing is, if your a family on a tight budget, it may not be for you unless you hide it as your own special treat. Overall, I love the product.
Kelly B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product is great for many reasons. One It smells wonderful. Two it is so budget friendly. Three there is so many different varieties of flavors or smells. Four you can find it at almost any grocery store. Six it leaves you feeling clean and smelling great.
Nicole C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm sorry Tone but I need a body wash that's soapy/sudsy and makes me feel clean. This one just didn't do the job. I love some of your other products but this is not one of them

Ashley W.
Kettering, OH
I love this body wash!! It leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out which is a plus, and it has a fantastic smell that really sticks with you throughout the day!! I really love this stuff and I recommend it to everyone I know! If you're in the market for something new, check this stuff out.
Emmy A.
I've used a different tone body wash like the illumanator body wash, mango body wash,I've also used the oil infusion and they were all great just it kind of turned me darker because I'm black and dark but not too dark so the tone would just make me darker than I was so I just changed my soap today and started using the suave aloe vera body wash
kristen s.
Yukon, OK
Tone Body Wash is a must in my daily shower or bath routine it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and clean not tight and dried out like other body washes do The scents are awesome I have not smelled one bad one and after you have dried off the scent stays with you all day (for me it does) The Tone Body Wash Bonus pack is A great price and you get what you want just more of it. You can't beat it Tone your Awesome.
Lori D.
Studio City, CA
Tone Oil Infusion smells amazing and left my skin feeling great. I purchased it in Target (they usually have this sent in stock). You need a very small amount so the bottle will last you a while. I used it daily and would definitely purchase it again!
Aimee X.
Stockton, CA
I love the smell of Tone body washes, it leaves a smooth and soft feeling afterwards. I usually buy them at Walmart or CVS pharmacy stores. The prices on them are decent price and sometimes they have great deals too. I would totally recommend Tone body washes to anyone.