BY TONE

The mango is a precious commodity. It's juicy and sweet-just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve tone moisturizing body wash with cocoa butter, mango and papaya. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kristen s.
Yukon, OK
Tone Body Wash is a must in my daily shower or bath routine it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and clean not tight and dried out like other body washes do The scents are awesome I have not smelled one bad one and after you have dried off the scent stays with you all day (for me it does) The Tone Body Wash Bonus pack is A great price and you get what you want just more of it. You can't beat it Tone your Awesome.
Emmy A.
I've used a different tone body wash like the illumanator body wash, mango body wash,I've also used the oil infusion and they were all great just it kind of turned me darker because I'm black and dark but not too dark so the tone would just make me darker than I was so I just changed my soap today and started using the suave aloe vera body wash
Said B.
Los Angeles, CA
As a dude I normally wouldn't use a body wash that leaves me smelling feminine, but this stuff was really moisturizing. used some at a friends house once then bought some for my shower. for me, its not an everyday body was but I would definitely buy it again, because my bathroom smells amazing after and I feel fresh and clean.
Ashley W.
Kettering, OH
I love this body wash!! It leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out which is a plus, and it has a fantastic smell that really sticks with you throughout the day!! I really love this stuff and I recommend it to everyone I know! If you're in the market for something new, check this stuff out.
Tracy W.
Straw Plains, TN
I love Tone. I'm allergic to most soaps and body washes but Tone is one body wash that doesn't make me itch or breakout. Some of the pros are it smells great and is moisturizing. The con is that it is abit more expensive than most people want to pay. I would highly recommend it to people.
Aimee X.
Stockton, CA
I love the smell of Tone body washes, it leaves a smooth and soft feeling afterwards. I usually buy them at Walmart or CVS pharmacy stores. The prices on them are decent price and sometimes they have great deals too. I would totally recommend Tone body washes to anyone.
melissa s.
Hiram, GA
I love it! It smells great. It does not leave a residue or greasy feeling on your skin. I found it to be long lasting. It is very gentle on your skin almost silky. I got mine from Walmart in Dallas, Georgia. I highly recommended this product! I was very Happy with it!
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I love the smell and the little beads infused into the wash. It is long lasting the smell and moisturizing as well. I love the scent especially. I would recommend the item as it is a bang for your buck as you can get it pretty cheap at Walmart. I would buy it again!
Fatima G.
Parlin, NJ
I have a problem with strong smelling products because i get a headache but this smells so light and nice. I use it regularly and its affordable so when it finishes u could buy more but it last quite a while. I tried the yellow one and the blue one and i love it!
Jessica S.
Decatur, TX
This the the body wash I have been using for a few months now. Love the variety of scents you can choose from. Very silky body wash that leaves your skin feeling soft and soothe. It is a very gentle body wash, I would recommend to my family and friends for sure.