Tone® Body Wash

by Tone

For Healthy, Glowing Skin With Vitamin E.  Moisturizing. The mango is a precious commodity.  It s juicy and sweet - just like you. This delicious fragrance has been paired with cocoa butter and papaya extract to make it even more delectable. If you love mango, then you deserve Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter, Mango and Papaya. ;

I must have bought a bad one because I smell nothing. Is this brand heavily scented or do they all smell like nothing?
Where online can you purchase this ?
Can anyone tell if thus product works on really dry skin? [product:tone-brazilian-glamtm-brazil-nut-oil-maracuja-nourishing-body-wash-16-fl-oz-bottle]
Start your review of Tone® Body Wash!
Product Highlights
The Tone Moisturizing Body Wash with Cocoa Butter is amazingly hydrating and smells absolutely delicious! The mango adds an island feel to any summer shower and the cocoa butter in the body wash leaves you feeling silky smooth all throughout the day.in 53 reviews
I love this body wash! So moisturizing, doesn't make my sensitive skin itchy. Great price, value is awesome. I use this every two days, and I have never had any issues. I love the scents this brand offers, especially the mango one. My cuppa tea, for sure!in 19 reviews
7 days agoKissimmee, FL
Oh my God! This body wash leaves my skin sooo soft! And the smell is so sweet and relaxing lol! A small amount is enough for a good shower, my husband loves it too, when we take showers our bedroom smells so good 🤤 I will definitely buy one of this at the store!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so before I tried this out I was spending way to much money on products that I shouldn't have just because I like to smell good even after I've been outta the shower for awhile. This stuff is affordable and works wonders you only need a quarter size on your loofah for it to lather real good and that's all I use for my whole body and about an 1hr after the shower I can still smell it on me. It also has you skin feeling so soft after you get outta the shower. [product:tone®-body-wash] Yes I do recommend you at least try this product once.
a month agoBoca Raton, FL
Honestly this wash extremely drying to my body. Almost right after using it I felt super itchy. This specific scent is great if you enjoy pineapple and tropics flavors on your body however, for me this wouldn’t be my first choice.
9 days agoHonea Path
Tone® Body Wash uploaded by Kristina P.
Nice fragrance. Not expensive & found pretty much anywhere. There's several interesting fragrance combinations. Not as nourishing as some of the other body washes I currently use.
a month ago
Tone® Body Wash uploaded by marie A.
This body wash smells amazing! It is pretty sweet smelling. It lathers very nicely. It leaves my skin clean and soft feeling. It was very cheap. I really liked this product. I do recommend it. I can't wait to try the rest of the scents from this brand.
a month agoGrand Forks, ND
Tone® Body Wash uploaded by Ashley S.
I thought it was an average body wash and did leave me feeling rejuvenated! I just really didn’t like the smell of it, but I’m sure a lot of others would. It reminds me of the beach and pina coladas!
3 months agoMenomonie, WI
This is my favorite body wash, the smell is great, not overpowering at all. It gives the clean feeling, and doesn't leave the soap residue. I have tried other scents of the soap and I love them all. Would recommend to anyone, and will most definitely buy again.
3 months ago
Very good for the price....nice lather....the smell is amazing!! Cons it does dry your skin out just a bit but pros are the smell and the lather. I love a good soapy soap lol. I buy this product very often. And use it every time I shower.
21 days agoNewark, DE
Tone® Body Wash uploaded by Amber B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of the sweetest smelling body washes out there you can use. Its really good quality, I didn't break out using this or itch, or feel any different after using this. Its affordable and you can basically find it anywhere. I would definitely reccomend this. Check out the other sweet flavors!
15 days agoJackson Missouri
Tone® Body Wash uploaded by Rachel C.
I actually have the new Miami glow up scent but couldnt find it when searched. But it is a great tropical scent an I loved it. The lather is very nice. Also the package is bold an vibrant while being a good shape to hold on to in shower. This was very affordable as I got it in a gift set!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...