BY TONE

Cover up not a chance. With new tone daily detox purifying body wash you will wash away daily impurities thanks to the unique formula with a blend of white clay, jasmine extract and vitamin e. The moisture-rich lather helps reveal skin you'll want to show off. Because under it all, you're even more dazzling. And everyone should know it. see more...

Tone Body Wash
  • "I love bathing with Tone body wash. Not only is it moisturizing but it also comes in lost of amazing fragrances. " in 15 reviews
Kristi T.
Sisters, OR
This is a wonderful body wash, so clean smelling and fresh feeling. It makes great lather which I I use for shaving. It leaves my skin fresh and moist , I often don't even remember to use lotion after my tone body wash shower.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
Review for: Tone Body Wash, Daily Detox,White Clay & Pink jasmine 18 Ounce more...
This is the best body wash for the price! You can never go wrong with Tone. It always smells so amazing and always leaves my skin feeling so moisturized after every wash. A little goes a long way and it lathers up extremely nicely!
Leela O.
This body wash is one of the best body washes I have ever used. At such an affordable price I really get my money's worth and more. The scent is fresh, not overwhelming at all and it moisturizes my skin.
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
I had very high hopes for this Tone Body Wash. I purchased it at Target and could not wait to try it. It smells great and the lather is ahhh-mazing. It let me down when an hour after my shower my skin felt tight and dry. Unfortunately after two uses I was on to another product.
Lana S.
Not only is it affordable, but it smells so good. Not only that , but you have 2 major moisturizing agents-shea butter and oatmeal. I love the scent. It's not too sweet or strong. I also feel that it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The issue that I have with it is that the scent doesn't last long. It does lather up quite nicely and produces a lot of suds, which I like. It doesn't dry out my skin. All in all, I'd purchase it again. It's affordable and leaves me feeling fresh and clean.
Amber C.
Love the smell of this Tone body wash!  Very clean smelling and leaves my Skin feeling clean and taken care of!  At under 3.00 a bottle you really can't go wrong here.  I highly recommend

mani R.
I love this brand, It is on the cheaper end.   Every single product always smells absolutely amazing.  The smell lasts, you feel clean, and moisturized.
Torrie G.
Island, KY
Love the smell of Tone Body was. All of them smell amazing. Hands down best body wash I've tried! Prices is pretty good not to low but not high either. Bought mine at the dollar store.

Laura Y.
Alexandria, VA
GO TO BODY WASH HANDS DOWN. I bought it on a whim and have since been using it for over a year. It smells amazing and leaves me feeling super clean. I love the girly packaging as well. This product is also super affordable and great for the broke college student. I would recommend it to a friend and will continue to buy it
Allison A.
Simple and effective. Does the job and comes in some nice scents. I do not think this is particularly moisturizing. I would use this during the summer when my skin gets lots of hydration from lotions and sun creams; I prefer Dove Nutrium moisture in the winter when my skin is very dry.