BY TONE

• If you had to use one word to describe how this made your skin fe...2 Answers
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Tone Body Bar Soap Almond Milk. It makes your skin so soft and smelling good. it is very moisturizing so if you have dry skin this stuff works.
Chelsy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell! And the tone brand is always great. It leaves my skin soft and smelling great I just prefer gel soaps over bar soaps.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
This soap leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized . I love the scene of it . Makes me want to just stay in the shower all day.
Heather s.
Smells great leaves your skin soft it's affordable and I just LOVE it!! Recommend to everyone to use its incrediable
Ashley L.
Peoria, IL
Love the scent and how it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after using! Great product!
Shyniah S.
Love the smell, Love the result, Love it! Makes me feel so clean and fresh! mm.
stacy i.
Tollesboro, KY
Love this bar! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling of almonds :)
Angela M.
Derby, KS
If you had to use one word to describe how this made your skin feel, what would it be?