Tone® Blissful Awakening Caffeine & Vanilla Blossom Energizing Body Wash 18 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TONE

With Tone® Blissful Awakening Body Wash you'll be ready to take on anything the day throws your way. The caffeine infused, exfoliating formula will leave your skin feeling revitalized and moisturized while the delectable fragrance energizes your senses. So go ahead and give your day a kickstart! see more...

• has anyone tried this yet? if so, does it smell good? is ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Brittney T.
Kermit
I loved this and it done great on my skin my husband even told me that I looked well rested the next morning as I used this on my face also but as u can see in the pic. The scrub in it left little scabs on the back of my arms and it's now pink in the picture from healing as I have very sincetive skin can't use because of the scrub in it wished they made one with coffie&caffeine in it with out the scrub beads I would deffently buy it been looking for something like that for years and thought I found something I could use and I was wrong again gave to my sister.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
I bought this for the first time a few days ago . It was on sale and grabbed it. I used it today and it smells amazing ! I didn't think caffeine and vanilla blossom w po uld be a good mix ,but I was so wrong ! Very nice scent !
Katie S.
Canton
I got this bottle of bodywash for christmas last year and ive been using it ever since i absolutely love it. Some of the reasons i love it is because it smells wonderful its gentle on the skin and doesnt break me out and it makes my skin really soft which is amazing without drying it out.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I love this body wash!!! The scent is what keeps me coming back for more. I always reach for this wash in the mornings when I'm extra sleepy - the sweet coffee scent always helps to wake me up! Plus it has granules to help exfoliate the skin, it lathers well, and it's cheap! Will repurchase and highly recommend!
Karial P.
I love this body wash. It has a good formula and I sometimes use it as a bubble bath. It smells amazing. I mainly use this one in the mornings because of the coffee smell. It wakes me up.
Michele B.
Phoenix, AZ
A couple months ago I saw this scent advertised as a new scent. I was unable to find it for months in my local grocery store. I finally found it at Walmart and HAD to purchase it. The smell is awesome! It gives an amazing lather too. I've noticed the smell lingers a bit in my bathroom after I shower, which is great. I was surprised to see it has exfoliating beads in it. The front of the bottle doesn't mention it but the back does...just an FYI
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I simply adore this ! It's a bit on the pricey side I believe ., however the smell and feeling that it leaves is great: the smell is long lasting and it leaves your skin nice and soft. I always look to see if I find this on sale or coupons because I love to repurchase this. The purple toner one is great as well ! Totally recommed
Alicia  C.
Dickson City, PA
I was honestly surprised at how moisturizing this product was. It smelled wonderful and the small exfoliating beads in it weren't too harsh and dissolved away to prevent over exfoliating. The caffeine in it really does give you a small boost to help you get your day started.
Bryanah A.
Ada, OH
This body wash is fantastic for a morning shower! It exfoliates to leave you feeling soft and clean and the caffeine really works to help wake you up without having the strong citrus smell that most Awakening cleanser has, just a warm and subtle vanilla scent.
Samantha B.
I love every different scent of this product. It makes my skin soft and it smells so good. You can tell the difference after just one use. Its super affordable and there is a different kind for every skin type and skin problem.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
has anyone tried this yet? if so, does it smell good? is it too strong - is it okay for sensitive skin?