Tone Bath Bars Cocoa Butter Original - 6 CT uploaded by Jessica H.Tone Bath Bars Cocoa Butter Original - 6 CT uploaded by Amber B.

BY TONE

Tone® Original Cocoa Butter Bath Bars - 6.

With Vitamin E.

Six-bar 4.25 oz. see more...

Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
All right so I do not use this to wash my body. I actually use them to clean all of my makeup brushes and sponges. I just rub my makeup brush or sponge on the bar under warm running water and then lather the soap and rinse under the water until the water is clear. It keeps them clean and smelling sweet!
Shawanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this on sale at my job & the soap I normally use is Dove. I started using this about a week ago & I've had the WORST allergic reaction to this 👎👎👎👎👎 I'll never use this on my sensitive skin (underarms) AGAIN 😥
Angiee V.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like to buy this product for my family, I like how it smells, and You should have more fruits on it #contest
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I really love Tone coco butter soap. It really leaves your skin smooth. Also, the scent is amazing. It really smells like coco butter and it does not have a perfumery smell.
Amber B.
The tone bar soaps are really great coco butter helps my little girl at bathtime. She has really dry skin and then followerd by the tone lotion.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
I got tones of this when I left for school because it was on sale and it was not my favorite. I did not feel like it cleaned me all the way.
Do they make it for men