TONE 18FO BW WHITE CLAY DAILY DETOX uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.

BY TONE

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent white clay & pink jasmine is pretty nice. You smell like you have body lotion on even hours later. The body wash is very thick and creamy, lathers up well. It's affordable and usually goes on sale at target. I like that's it's moisturizing.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am a HUGE fan of TONE body wash. Every scent has its very own distinctive scent, and every body wash has its own type of lather. Their not expensive either, which is a huge plus. I love this one alot. The white clay and pink jasmine smell delicious together. Its floral, but not too strong. If you pay attention, theirs also little bitty pieces of clay that you rub into your skin, which I think is pretty cool. I have tried almost all of the body washes, and this one is a favorite. My all time favorite one is the vanilla and coffee energizing one. It has real pieces of coffee and has real caffeine in it to wake up your skin. The lather is very lucious, and your skin feels squeaky clean after using. I will always be a fan of TONE body washes. The best part is its inexpensive, so every woman can experience the tone body wash magic đź’™
Becky D.
I love this! It smells fantastic. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to infections in my sweat glands, especially if I use anything scented on my body but this body wash almost never makes me break out. My only complaint would be that if I want to exfoliate at all, I need to scrub with a bath pouf because there's no exfoliating beads in this like there is in many other washes.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loooove this body wash. It's floral but not overly scented. It's gentle on the skin as well. Leaves skin with a smooth silky texture. It has a light fruity floral scent. I would absolutely purchase again.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I love the smell of this product. It left my skin very soft and I enjoyed that the scent lasted a good while after I got out of the shower. It was also very cheap so it was a great buy for what I paid for it. I would buy this product again in the future.
Shana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this and unlike many shower washes I've tried, it didn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling greasy instead of clean.
Lynlee E.
I love tone products this body wash leaves me feeling great and brand new. And it even smells amazing
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and soft on the skin. My skin is pretty sensitive and I have had zero issues

back