BY TOMYLN

High-Calorie Dietary Supplement For Dogs Simply the Best! Veterinarian Formulated Quality Nutrition Great-Tasting Energizer for Picky Eaters Nutri-Cal, a veterinarian recommended high-calorie dietary supplement for dogs, provides quality nutrition in a great-tasting gel.  Ideal for dogs who are finicky, who are "off food" or who require an additional source of energy. Calorie Content: 338 Cal/100g Also a source of linoleic, eicosapentanoic acid, decosahexanoic acid and Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids. Minimum Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein ..... 40.80 mg  Iodine ..... 0.48 mg Crude Fat ..... 1688.40 mg  Vitamin A ..... 734 IU Moisture ..... 852.60 mg  Vitamin D ..... 55 IU Ash ..... 30.00 mg  Vitamin E ..... 5 IU Calcium ..... 0.16 mg  Vitamin B1 ..... 1.52 mg Phosphorus ..... 0.02 mg  Vitamin B2 ..... 0.011 mg see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I am a bit conflicted with this product. I have a sick rat and I was instructed to give him this. He is old and is not eating enough. He would not have it, the texture was too weird for him, I think. I ended up mixing it with some baby food to get him to eat it, and he has put on a little weight, but I wish he liked it plain.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Boulder, CO
My schnauzer-yorkie mix got really sick (liver related) about a year ago and lost 25% of his body weight. This supplemented aided in his recovery and return to normal body weight.
Kellie L.
Kellie L.
Daytona Beach, FL
My dog has a condition that makes it hard for him to keep food down, and therefore hard for him to keep weight on -- He's a German Shepherd and only weighs 45 pounds on a good day.

When his weight becomes a concern for us, we put Nutri-Cal in his food to get some extra calories in him. He can't eat solid food and this is a gel, so it's also a good "treat" to give him. This stuff is great!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I used this at the rescue that I volunteered at and it really seemed to help the puppies that were;t interested in food