Tomy Hide 'n Squeak Eggs uploaded by àVanessa K.

BY NONE

Shells crack open to reveal six egg-stra special colourful chicks. Press down gently on their heads to hear them peep. Take out of the carton for egg-ceptional shape-sorting fun. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are great for developing different kinds of skills for toddlers. My 13 month old really loves these and likes to make them squeak! And they are adorable so that's a plus too!
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Great toy with many different ways to play! My son loves these and they have many different ways to keep him busy! Colors, emotions, play food, memory and sound.
Claire L.
One of my 2 year olds favorite toys!!! She pretends to cook them, matches the lids to the egg color inside, and has so much fun with them!
Chika W.
Sacramento, CA
Of all the things my sweet 15 month-old daughter got for Christmas (including an Amazon tablet mind you) this was her FAVORITE! She is obsessed with these things! They encourage her to use her fine motor skills - she has to line the cracks in the eggs up to put them together. She also is learning patience because she can't just slam them together like she initially tried to do - instead I showed her how she has to gently line them up. She holds them while being fed, takes them in the tub, hides and finds them around the living room...she loves them!
One of the best toys I've bought. We got it in 2011 and both my kids have played with it. My oldest son will still play with it when my toddler had it out. There are so many learning aspects of it and it's entertaining to them.
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
These have so many advantages! We got a set to help with matching and shapes. It also works on fine motor skills and you can use it to work on gross motor skills as well by placing a top of the egg on one place and the bottom else where so that child needs to walk/crawl to get it! My older children use them in the play kitchen as well! A great value!
àVanessa K.
winnipeg, Manitoba
One of the most versatile toys I've bought, great for little hands to grab and explore and fun matching shapes and colors for when they are a bit older. I love the sturdy design there are no small peices to lose and the case keeps everything neat. No batteries its all baby powered