BY TOMTOM #5 in Pedometers & GPS Watches

See your detailed running metrics at-a-glance to stay motivated and reach your running goals. extra large display see your key running stats at-a-glance. View distance, run time and pace on a high-resolution and high contrast display. one-button control navigate easily through menus with the intuitive one-button control. graphical training partner train more effectively with full-screen graphics. view your training performance at-a-glance with three unique graphical training modes. see more...

• Wouldnt yall want one?1 Answers
  • Would you say this is better than a fit it or polar?1 Answers
  • How accurate is this? Can you sync with your phone? 3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Techie Expert Level 3
I used my besties and I am obsessed. This little guy is awesome. It's on my Christmas wish list for sure. Can't wait to have my own so I don't keep borrowing hers!
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I have the Vivo active with the heart rate monitor and it works great! Just make sure you wet the heart rate monitor so it connects better
Tonya T.
ASHBURN, VA
I got this for a stocking stuff for my cousin who is an active running, he loved it. He hasn't had ant complaints. 5 stars!
Zully G.
Miami
This would be perfect for me i just started working out recently and reading the reviews i might just get one!
Nikki  N.
Techie Expert Level 2
This is a great monitor we use it in the spa all the fitness instructors use to it train. Well worth the money.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This is genius perfect for when your running it even tell your Germany beat to know how much you need to go
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
I'm an active runner ans this works great I am able to keep up with my heart rate and how far I've gone
Naiyurima G.
I love this watch!!!! it's so comfortable and helpful. I really like this product. I recommend
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I do enjoy using this it is definitely worth the money! So far I haven't found any cons.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
This gps watch works amazing especially if you are a runner it is an absolute must
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
How accurate is this? Can you sync with your phone?
Lasharay O.
Techie Expert Level 3
Would you say this is better than a fit it or polar?
Zully G.