BY TOMTOM #3 in Pedometers & GPS Watches

Whether you're running, cycling or swimming, tomtom has a range of GPS watches and accessories to help you achieve your goals. With tomtom runner, see your detailed running metrics at-a-glance to stay motivated and reach your running goals. View distance, run time and pace on a high-resolution and high-contrast waterproof display. see more...

• I tried a tomtom prior and had issues syncing with my com...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth buying1 Answers
  • Okay so don't judge--but is this the same brand as the na...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joshua H.
Anderson
I've had this watch for a while. Just got in from a bike ride actually. It does the job. Track a distance, pace, elevation and much more. The app is decent as well. Pairs well with phones and account. Nice watch.
Bethany H.
TOLEDO, OH
I love this thing! it connects to my phone. tells me how long I'm running for and how many calories I'm burning. plus it tells me the time. and the screen can light up! i haven't had any issues with it. it was exactly what i was looking for. the gps works wonderful and i woulded tradr it for anything!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Great watch. It is the perfect size, not to big not to small. Has great accuracy and even is able to track my route through gps. Only down side is it doesn't tell you your speed per mile only a total time. However, once uploaded it does give you your time per mile.
Ashley R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love my TomTom watch for running. During my run I can constantly check my distance, time, pace, actual time, split times, etc. It then seamlessly syncs with the app on my phone. I love not having to run with my phone all the time. The watch and app are easy to use. The battery lasts several long runs before I have to charge it and it charges pretty quickly. I have a small wrist and it fits well.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
This watch broke while I was swimming. I am so made that it broke, and anyways when it did work it did not work very well. I am so mad because I spent a lot of money on this watch and now it is broken. I want my money back.
Stacy S.
Techie Expert Level 2
It's not a bad watch. It does what it is supposed to do. I don't like how it doesn't have interval settings and the storage us really small. It us the only running watch I've ever had so I don't have much to compare it to, but I wish it had better software to go along with it.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Have considered doing this, I know that not doing well with directions and just getting lost in general seems to be something that just happens to those in my family allot, so a great idea really for safety anyway.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I have tried several GPS watches for my runs. This was one that I tried and returned rather quickly. It is not user friendly and it has its limits with compatibility.
Sally F.
I've had this watch for about 3 months now and I love it. I wear it on every run. It syncs up with my phone (runkeeper and tomtom app) via Bluetooth and has come in handy while training for a half marathon.
Allison K.
North Tonawanda, NY
Well worth the price! I am able to use this not only for my runs, but also when I do my long distance bike rides! This is a great product and recommend it to everyone!
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I have a TomTom gps and i have to hook it up to my laptop ever now and then, so do i need to this also with the watch so the gps will have the right routes and miles etc ?
Stacia C.
Does this watch work well?
Vinosha S.
I wanted to get this as a gift. What kind of features does it have? Are you able to make calls and text through it? And how big is the screen?
Suzie B.
I tried a tomtom prior and had issues syncing with my computer? Is this product user friendly?
Nettie m.
Techie Expert Level 1
Okay so don't judge--but is this the same brand as the navigator? I like the look but I am worried about the negative reviews. How sensitive is this to movements/how accurate is it? Is it better than apps on your phone?