ElectronicsTomTom
GO 60 Portable 6" Touch Screen GPS Navigator - Black/Gray

TomTom GO 60 Portable 6" Touch Screen GPS Navigator - Black/Gray

by TomTom

The all new tomtom go has been completely re-designed to put you in control of your drive. Make the smartest driving decisions by knowing precisely what is going on around you and what lies ahead. Experience a new world of navigation.tomtom trafficdrive with world-class traffic information. Get to your destination faster with precise and accurate, real-time information.alternative routepinpoints exactly where delays start and end so you always know your fastest route.route baressential traffic and travel information at a glance. The route bar shows precise traffic and points of interest information on the road ahead.tap & gotap on the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TomTom GO 60 Portable 6" Touch Screen GPS Navigator - Black/Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
A bit outdated now thanks to smart phones and built in GPS, but if you don't have those things TomTom has a solid, yet expensive, product.
Rockledge, FL
These are great, but nowadays if you have a smart phone why not save money and just use your phone? Thats what I use.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
This works great and quickly which is what you need and want in a GPS! This has been very reliable and dependable without re-routing or getting us lost. Def recommend!!
Apple Valley, MN
I love this product because it's touch screen and easy to navigate (no pun intended) the buttons! I know people use their phone GPS but I like this because you can turn it on and not worry about a little screen or being on your phone while driving! It also has customizable features :)
Saint Paul, MN
TomTom is by far one of the best GPS systems out there, they used to bea little bit pricey but lately I have seen some r reasonable options it there!

Looking for your answer?