Toms

toms.com
665 Reviews
5 / 5
Marchio di scarpe molto conosciute Mi piacevil suo stile sono sempre riconoscibili. Sono comode e adatte ad uno stile casuale. Sono fatte con un buon materiale morbide e resistenti
4 / 5
I like Tom shoes and I like how they are different types to choose from. I will say that because the designs are different from regular shoes that I wear, I don't wear them all the time.
5 / 5
My friend gave me first shoes from Toms. So surprise with them quality. They are very very light, soft and comfortable which wearing them. I feel as go on the cloud, very interresting it.
4 / 5
I like the idea behind the Toms shoes brand and I also like how the most of their shoes look. I own one pair of their shoes, but after my two pregnancies I see that they don’t fit me that good anymore. Maybe initially it was a bit smaller size.
4 / 5
I have several shoes from Toms that are wedges. Overall I give the stars because of their philosophy but as far as them holding up, not so much. They are tend to come unglued very fast or the sole comes undone. I can buy cheaper wedges that have lasted years. I think I am done buying their shoes.
5 / 5
I Love that TOMS shoes their support during PRIDE month with nog only 1 BUT 2 DIFFERENT STYLES that they made last gray. I picked up this awesome pair at Nordstrom along with some other BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING PRIDE ITEMS for Gifts and for Myself. I Love the Show of Support for the Diversity We have in this World ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
5 / 5
I have a big shoe rack dedicated only to my toms. They are comfy, easy and super cute. I wear them year round, it’s always a win with this brand
4 / 5
I love my Toms. They’ve been comfortable since day one with more support than flats. I love that they donate a pair of shoes for every pair purchased to those in need. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because if you get caught in the rain, the shoes warp. I’ve lost 2 pairs this way now that won’t fit the same. They last me about 2 years assuming no rain damage. You can get lucky and find them cheaper at Costco every now and then. [product:toms-womens-classic-canvas-flats]
5 / 5
I wore my Yoda Tom's today on May 4th! We homeschooled, watched a few Star Wars movies. The great thought is that a child in Haiti is wearing a pair of Toms too because I bought a pair. Yay. FOLLOW ME AND LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
5 / 5
[brand:toms-67] are one of favorite shoes. Super comfy come in all colors (which I love). Nothing to improve and love the Company giving a pair for every pair purchased. Price point is great. You have a loyal customer for life. Thank you[brand:toms-67]