BY TOMS

The Toms Women's Classic Canvas Slip-ons are the ultimate feel good purchase with this ultralight, comfortable slip-on! These shoes come true to size and feature a natural canvas upper, a soft leather insole, arch and heel support and a durable rubber outsole. For every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One. see more...

Alyssa C.
Lakeside, OR
These are best best shoes in the world I would recommend them to all my friends and family they are so breathable and comfortable and let's just talk about your walking on air when you wear them cuz the cushioning is oh so soft they are for wide feet also
Chrystal M.
Richland
These are the best shoes. And I love that a kid in need receives shoes too! Makes it definitely worth the cost. I love telling people about this company. Toms Women's Classic Canvas Slip-ons - Black - 6
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
Toms will always be my favorite slip on shoes. I have a pair that I wore until they practically fell apart on my feet. They're so comfortable and cute and really go well with shorts and a tank top. I need to get another pair!! I miss them so much. I always recommend them to people.
These shoes are so comfortable once you break them in. They mold to your foot and are so thin and comfortable. This is the second time I’ve bought a pair!
Salma E.
Cairo, Cairo governorate
Casual, breathable, and lightweight, the classic TOMS canvas slip-ons are versatile and easily recognizable.