TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On

by Toms

Keep fresh-baked sourdough or whole grain loaves fresh with this lovely bread box, crafted of metal and featuring playful typographic details. Features: -Material: Steel-Color: Off white with gray text-Food safe, not microwave, oven or dishwasher sa.

Do they run big? And how does long it take for tons to stretch?
So we all know they're super cute, but are they comfy?
Do you products donate a pair in another country?
Start your review of TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love the fact that toms gives shoes to a person that needs them when you buy a pair. They are comfortable and I love them. Some of my favorite shoes.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On uploaded by Ella P.
They are so comfy but they are not practical. Zero grip, minimal protection. I love them they just need grip on the bottom and then they would be amazing
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,212 reviews
When you buy a pair Tom's gives a pair to someone in need and I love stores that give back. I wish all stores did that. My step sons both of them can find a pair and step daughter and my daughter can also find pairs and I love that I can get all of the kid's shoes from one store and everyone is happy and everyone helps buy one and gets one.
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On uploaded by Nekeia J.
🎧 🎧 "REVIEW FOR SEVIZ 10 HEADPHONES" 🎧 🎧 😍😊 @__seviz Ready for a new #sound with active noise cancelling these #seviz10 #headphones got you covered. Seviz 10 has perfect sound #quality regardless of the environment, high quality built in #microphone for smooth hands free #calling, professional active noise cancelling #technology 30-hour play-time, 90 degree swiveling, extendable #earcups & #adjustable to fit your head , advanced #wireless & #nfc #technology, comfortable #protein ear-cups more than #10000 #positive #reviews and #bestseller #online. All of their claims are true and I think they are totally #awesome.#08l #wishtrend #lifestyle #music #instamusic #love #instagood #instadaily 💌 #GoodByeJuly
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
LOVE Tom's! I purchase for myself and my toddler and they are some of our favorites! They have lasted through so much, especially a busy toddler and are still going strong. They are super comfortable, even for all day walking. Plus you can't beat their give back program.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This is a great organization to help donate to people that don't have shoes! I love their shoes, make more shoes! lol that's the improvement it need! Pros there's so super comfortable! And I don't know if it has any cons not that I can think of and yes I would/have shop(ed)their again!! I would recommend them to people they really are comfortable it feels super cushiony!
Julie A.
Minneapolis
TOMS Women's Canvas Slip-On uploaded by Julie A.
This brand is amazing. Although it can be a bit expensive, their shoes are very comfortable and last for a long time. Plus if you buy a pair they give a pair to a child in need! How amazing is that!
Ashley A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I think toms are really cute. They are also really comfortable. This is just a kind of shoe that if I could I would buy every last one.
Tyna A.
Newark, DE
I only own 1 pair of Toms& they're red with print. They do get dirty kinda easy& for my shoes it was difficult to clean, the print& color faded before I even started cleaning& was a bummer.
Sierra H.
Tucson, AZ
These are seriously my favorite shoes- so easy to slip on and go. Comfortable and also easy to move around in. I will say though- some of mine have washed very well, another pair didn’t so I’m not sure what happened but may want to be careful with washing them.

518 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vidhi A.
il y a 3 ans
Beth F. il y a 3 ans
Hmmm depends. Back in the day i had some and never got any blisters.