Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL

SPERRY'S or TOMS?????
Sweta P.
Sweta P.
July 25, 2013, 10:53 p.m.
They are both comfortable shoes, but I think Toms work better for people that are on their feet all day long! And they match with various outfits.
Erica G.
Erica G.
July 25, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
Toms are more stylish and have more of a variety but Sperry's are absolutely comfortable last a lot longer and go with everything! My toms have worn a bit at the heel.. Sperry's never do that.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
July 25, 2013, 5:26 a.m.
Personally, I think Sperry's are comfier, but by buying TOMS you are also supporting a great cause. Neither of them are cheap so the best thing is to go for the style that fits you the most and you'll get the most wear out of.
Mary Kate C.
Mary Kate C.
July 24, 2013, 8:33 p.m.
TOMS!!! :) I love mine and they last a long time!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
July 24, 2013, 3:16 p.m.
Sperry, they last wayyyyyyy longer than Toms!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
July 22, 2013, 1:07 a.m.
Tom's because of the one for one movement. Unfamiliar? Check it out http://www.toms.com/our-movement/l The company donates fore v]every pair they sell.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
July 16, 2013, 11:54 p.m.
That is a difficult one because I really like the look of Sperry's but with Tom's I'd be giving back to a needy child. So, it would be really nice if Tom's and Sperry's partnered up to make a shoe that would be sold through Tom's website.
Quyen V.
Quyen V.
July 8, 2013, 12:31 a.m.
Sperry's are more fashionable and offer more support (with Toms you're essentially walking on a small plastic/cardboard area with no cushioning!) Toms might be more appropriate for those who work in a hospital setting or might want something more disposable... Sperry's in general just feel more like a "real" shoe!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
July 6, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
I would recommend Sperry's there way more comfortable and there cute too. Plus Toms one for one thing, stating that they give shoes to children in need, is kind of a catch 21, because they give the shoes for slaves that make your shoes so the children can work for longer. So thats just something to think about.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
June 26, 2013, 2:22 a.m.
Toms for cuteness and Sperry's for comfort and waterproof!
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
June 24, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
For me, this is a question of functionality. Sperries are (mostly) waterproof, so they're good for more heavy duty use. I, personally, think TOMS are cuter, and certainly offer more variety in styling, but they are not the best for harsher wear and tear use. But - if I'm choosing - I say both! ;)
Alena A.
Alena A.
June 23, 2013, 12:02 a.m.
Toms to me they are more cute!

Join Now