BY TOMS #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I love these shoes. However, they do not make my feet smell pleas...30 Answers
  • Who is a fan of TOMS?38 Answers
  • The best place to look is online! They have some great deals some...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have many friends who always told me to buy a pair of toms and I finally did and now I have many pairs especially now that I am pregnant I think there very comfortable for me to walk in especially at work that I am walking around a lot." in 345 reviews
  • "However they are pretty pricey considering they're cloth shoes but I will say that the price is worth it since they support a great cause & they're long lasting." in 251 reviews
  • "I would agree that these shoes are a bit pricey but they're good quality, support a good cause, and are stylish and comfy." in 250 reviews
  • "I see everyone says they are super comfortable though so I may have to just buy the least ugliest pair and try them out. " in 224 reviews
  • "They are a little pricey for canvas shoes but when you think about the person getting their first pair of shoes it's all worth it." in 191 reviews
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
These are very lightweight lounging shoes. Good for wearing around the house or out an about as they are well made and seem to handle most surfaces with ease. The the tread is very light so I cannot see them being very good on slippery surfaces, but they are so thin that I doubt anyone would voluntarily wear them in the winter or in heavy rainfall. The only downside was the size. I ordered on the larger side of my normal shoe size and they were still rather tight while wearing socks. They were perfect fits with no socks, and only a smidgen tight when I wore some thin athletic socks. They have stretched out a bit over the last week and are almost at a good point and I hope they will continue to stretch a bit more. If you are unsure order a 1/2 size bigger then your normal especially if you like regular or thick socks.

Jennifer S.
I love Toms shoes! They are a really comfortable and stylish brand of slip-ons. I especially love their summer collections because they're usually full of florals and bright colors and prints. Toms even came out with a collection at Target last year, and being the Target addict that I am, of course I had to pick up a pair. I ended up getting a pair of red and white polka-dot shoes for my daughter from that collaboration, and they were so cute. I love their lace and crochet designs, and it's neat that they have vegan options as well. They're not overly pricey (usually around $50, and they sometimes run sales) and their shoes are good quality and last a long time. I really recommend this brand for cute, casual shoes.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I wear these shoes all the time. They're stylish and so so comfortable. The price is so worth it for me. A good pair of shoes is the only thing I'll spend a decent amount of money on and not look twice. I do a lot of walking, so it's important to wear a pair of comfortable shoes. They're cloth but still have support. They're easy to wash, I just throw mine in the washer with my jeans. I love that when you buy a pair, your technically buying two. One for you and one for someone in need. I have no complaints for TOMs. none what so ever. However it's a must to wear either a pair of peds or no-show socks with them.
Janina R.
Orlando, FL
I want to start by expressing what first brought my attention to this brand the whole campaign one for one was what caught my attention the whole story behind the brand it self is awesome! I started with one pair and then that one pair became two three etc now I am a proud owner of over 20 pairs of toms ! You name it I might have them ...tom heels/ sneakers etc I love this brand. I am not the typical girl that love shoe I am the girl that loves comfort and that is what I find in every toms shoes I purchase. I wish the company was in Florida I would apply everyday until I would get hired !
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
My toms shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. I just have the standard black ones and I wear them to work as a pharmacy technician every day. It's a job where I need to be on my feet all day long and moving around a lot. These shoes are comfortable enough for that so I'm definitely impressed. Plus they have a get one give one thing where when you buy a pair of their shoes they donate a pair to a third world country. So when you wear your shoes you can feel good knowing the company you gave your money to is helping make a difference in the world.
Abby M.
Favorite shoe in the whole world. They are perfect, fit like you aren't even wearing shoes. Always get your true to size because they are supposed to fit almost like socks. The only thing I wish they would figure out is how to make them not smell after a couple months of wear I find myself buying at least 2 pairs a year of the neutral colored ones due to the smell. I even tried to wash them and the smell just creeps on back. They do give shoes to kids in need for every pair you buy so that's pretty awesome as well
Linda T.
I used to hate seeing people wear Toms because I thought they were ugly. Then, I looked deep into the company and realize it's for a great cause so I bought a pair. Then, I fell in love. It's so comfortable to wear. You can wear them with socks or without and your feet will still be comfortable. I think the price is decent and I totally recommend anyone to buy these because they're so comfortable to walk in, speed walk, somewhat jog. They have different colors and patterns to match with all of your outfits!
Andrea G.
I purchased my first pair of Tom's shoes about 3 years ago and they are still holding up incredibly well! I recently purchased a second pair that I found on sale. They are similar to the typical Tom's shoes, but also lace up. I admit, I have tiny feet and they are the kid's Paseo style. BUT I love them even more than the original Tom's that I purchased because they feel more secure on my feet and provide a wider toe box that I love. Not to mention that they are super dooper cute! Photo to follow soon!
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
TOMS are sooo cute & comfortable ❤️ I had the black sparkly ones.I honestly adored them. I wore a 8 or 8 1/2 in them & they made my feet look so big . That's a petty situation but my main situation was how the shoe held up. After a while of wearing them, your TOMS get all messed up in the back. I guess because they are hand crafted, they aren't that durable but something needs to be done about that still. I would recommend these if you are going to buy more than 1 pair & wont wear them every day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I think Toms are so cute, and I love how many different ones they have. I like the original ones a lot and I think they look so cute on people, but the problem is that I have bunions (not ugly ones) that make my feet too wide to fit in Toms, so I have to get knock off ones that are cheaper, but are worse quality. Toms are great quality, even though they are pretty expensive for canvas or cloth shoes. I definitely recommend them to others who don't have the same problem that I have though.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Where do you buy your Toms?
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
I work standing all day, would these be comfortable enough?
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Do you wear socks with your Toms?
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
What is your favorite Tom's style?
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
Where is the best place to buy Toms?