Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Schemeka K.Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Ana S.

Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste

Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
We cut flouride out of our diet and lifestyle because of the negative impact of flouride on yourself so first we cut it out of water than our toothpaste. We switched to Tom's because it's a proven flouride free option. Also with sensitive teeth, it only made sense to try this out. It works good helping with my sensitivity and my teeth feel so clean once I've brushed with this and the flavor tastes natural and light. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it leaves an after taste that I have trouble getting rid of sometimes but it's tolerable
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I like the product. It just doesn't last as long as regular toothpaste in my house. It didn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as I was hoping but it was definitely effective. I recommend the brand to others I know looking for fluoride free toothpaste
Kayla V.
Monticello, GA
Love the Tom’s brand! I used tooth paste, soap bar and even deodorant. Great all natural products. I use the sensitivity tooth paste with no fluoride. And for my son I use the children’s fluoride free.
Nyssa E.
I wish this came in more flavors. My nephew didn’t care for the strawberry but does like the mint. It’s hard finding a fluoride free toothpaste but this one does the job
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This company was recently bought by Bayer which is a letdown to anyone wanting cleaner more wholesome products. That being said tom's is one of the better lines of products you can buy from drugstores. The toothpaste does it job, just wish the company would have kept its integrity.
This toothpaste is good for my teeth because my gums are sensitive so I get no fluoride tooth paste it is less harmful to your health and mouth. I purchase this regularly. Give it a try if you are also sensitive to to many ingredients.💁✨
Roxanne E.
Silverdale, WA
I like the fact Tom's does not have the chemicals found in many toothpastes on the market today and it also has a sensitive option since my gums and teeth are very sensitive. The flavor is refreshing and nice also.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I'm very sensitive to fluoride and try to avoid it when I can, so I was really excited to try this one out. Toms of Maine worked ~just ok~ for me; I felt like it did a surface level job but never got down to the nitty gritty. My teeth started feeling gross less than an hour after I had brushed them, and there's obviously no whitening effect-- not a huge deal for me because I don't smoke or really drink tea/coffee, but definitely something to consider if you're actively trying to whiten your teeth. I think this is a good product for kids or for people who are willing to sacrifice the "super clean feeling" for less fluoride exposure and a milder taste. It just wasn't for me. I'd recommend Lush's toothy tabs!
Morgan E.
Mission, KS
Love this toothpaste. It doesn't sting like some of the crest or other stronger toothpastes and it also isn't gritty. Leaves my teeth feeling clean without attacking me with peppermint first thing in the morning. However, after not being for the dentist for several years she put me on a prescription fluoride toothpaste because I have weak enamel. Obviously this toothpaste is fluoride free which is kind of the opposite. It would be nice if there was a way to encourage and strengthen tooth enamel without fluoride but unfortunately I don't know that I can recommend this for long term use as I had several cavities. I've never had cavities before and walking into that was pretty hard.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste I use! And I absolutely love it. I started using Fluoride-Free toothpaste after I realize that I have tonsillitis. It was recommended that I use a toothpaste without fluoride. I love the minty taste of the toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I've been using this toothpaste for about a year now.