Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Ana S.Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Schemeka K.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I'm very sensitive to fluoride and try to avoid it when I can, so I was really excited to try this one out. Toms of Maine worked ~just ok~ for me; I felt like it did a surface level job but never got down to the nitty gritty. My teeth started feeling gross less than an hour after I had brushed them, and there's obviously no whitening effect-- not a huge deal for me because I don't smoke or really drink tea/coffee, but definitely something to consider if you're actively trying to whiten your teeth. I think this is a good product for kids or for people who are willing to sacrifice the "super clean feeling" for less fluoride exposure and a milder taste. It just wasn't for me. I'd recommend Lush's toothy tabs!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I DO NOT LIKE THIS TOOTHPASTE!!! I have noticed that every time this toothpaste gets wet, it wants to jump off of my toothbrush. Literally, almost every time I brush my teeth the toothpaste seems to slip and slide and doesn't really "grip" onto my toothbrush. It's a very minor thing but it makes all the difference!!! Sometimes, right when i put my toothbrush in my mouth and start brush, the toothpaste just falls right out! ugh. maybe I just brush my teeth wrong? idk. maybe its the fact that its fluoride free? who knows. but I am just waiting for this tube to be done because I WILL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Not sure if this is the exact one i used but i did purchase a sensitive tooth cleanser by this brand and we did not like it at all. The taste was awful!! I wouldn't purchase again because of that reason i have to like the taste i am using. I am not saying this product is not good because i do know that this brand uses all natural ingrediants which i personally love for the health benefits but i can't stand the taste. I do know also that this brands products are very beneficial i will just have to find another product i personally like!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Deltona, FL
This toothpaste is great because it is cruelty free and florida-free. The main reason I wanted to try this toothpaste out was because it is cruelty-free but this toothpaste does not get your teeth cleaned as well as some of the bigger brands on the market (crest/Colgate/etc). If you're big into only buying cruelty free products then go for it but if you like to have a fresh feeling mouth I'd say skip this one.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
Tom's of Maine products are a staple in my household. This tooth paste cleans my teeth gently, leaving them brighter and cleaner than any tooth paste I've used before. The natural ingredients do not cause any sensitivity in my health conditions. Having a fluoride free option is very important to me, so Tom's is the affordable and best choice for our dental care without compromising my health.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I've recently gone through some procedures with my teeth and while it has helped the situation, the tooth sensitivity is a lingering issue. I find that this particular one is more effective than the Arm N Hammer variant for sensitive teeth and it doesn't taste strong nor does it burn my tongue. It Leaves my teeth feeling strong and clean and less sensitive immediately after use.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love the Toms brand. I love that this toothpaste has better for you ingredients compared to other brands out there. One thing I like about toothpaste though is the minty, freshness and tingly feeling it gives, and this one doesn't do that. I haven't repurchased since the first time I bought this, but I'm not completely opposed to trying it or other Tom's toothpaste again.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
I've been using the Fluoride-Free varieties of Tom's for years. This is my favorite one. I read about the negative side effects of fluoride a few years ago and immediately went out to buy new toothpaste. So far, I've had no dental issues due to not having fluoride in my toothpaste. I honestly believe fluoride is a non-essential thing and actually does more damage than good!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
I hate this toothpaste. I do like the fact that it is natural however, it does not work in my opinion. There is little to no in the toothpaste there idea itdoesn't help with bad breath and when compared to other toothpaste I feel like this brand just doesn't do it for me and there are plenty of other good natural toothpaste that are more effective than this brand.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Tom's of Maine Sensitive Flouride-Free Natural Toothpaste is ok, but not the best to me. The taste is fine. I just don't think the ingredients that help with sensitivity works that well. I use a different toothpaste that helps with sensitivity and in my opinion it works much better. Tom's would be my 2nd choice if I couldn't find my regular toothpaste.