Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Ana S.Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Schemeka K.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
This company was recently bought by Bayer which is a letdown to anyone wanting cleaner more wholesome products. That being said tom's is one of the better lines of products you can buy from drugstores. The toothpaste does it job, just wish the company would have kept its integrity.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I like the product. It just doesn't last as long as regular toothpaste in my house. It didn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as I was hoping but it was definitely effective. I recommend the brand to others I know looking for fluoride free toothpaste
This toothpaste is good for my teeth because my gums are sensitive so I get no fluoride tooth paste it is less harmful to your health and mouth. I purchase this regularly. Give it a try if you are also sensitive to to many ingredients.💁✨
Ashley Y.
My dentist recommended me this toothpaste to help gently whiten my teeth. It is fluoride free, although it can be hard to find if you don't know where to look for it. I found it effective, but the flavor was not my favorite. I liked that it was a sensitive toothpaste though.
Cortney E.
Poulsbo, WA
Although it does I have a great taste at first the sensitive toothpaste really help my teeth, and I love that it was fluoride free
Stephanie R.
I have extremely sensitive teeth and this is so gentle. It really cleans your teeth and it is still minty fresh.
Elizabeth R.
Rock Springs, WY
I love this toothpaste. I have super sensitive teeth and gums and this soothes them instead of irritating them.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I love this toothpaste they make one that doesn't have sulfate in it and my son uses it because sulfate irritates his mouth
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
I love Toms of Maine. Flavors, natural flouride free! I wished the price was a bit more reasonable. I sometimes have to buy other other brands due to not affording Toms. I have a large family so $6 toothpaste is a bit steep. I still love Toms though.
i still love it th
Felice W.
I've tried the fluoride-free toothpaste, which I received for winning a contest a while back. I like that it has natural ingredients. It has a good texture and flavor. However, it doesn't have fluoride in it so not sure what's in it to protect the teeth.