2 colors available

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Tom's of Maine Naturally Dry antiperspirant sticks provide clinically proven 24-hour wetness and odor protection made entirely from ingredients derived from plants and minerals that meet our stewardship model for safe, effective and natural. Naturally Dry AP contains a wetness protection ingredient made from recycled aluminum (which was originally derived from natural mineral bauxite ore) see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Decent deodorant. It works well, has a nice clean but not overpowering scent, and keeps away sweat and odor (but it helped to reapply it in the afternoon). This is, however, a natural and cruelty-free option when it comes to deodorants. I did notice streaks on the arms of my black clothing while wearing this however, so I think it would awesome if they made their deodorant harder to transfer to dark clothing. I also wish it lasted all day without having to re-apply. Decent deodorant, but I probably won't buy it again once I've finished using up the tube I have.
Shelbie M.
Shelbie M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have struggled with razor burn and ingrown hairs in my underarms for years, so I decided to try a natural deodorant to see if it would make a difference. I definitely see a big difference in using natural deodorants, but they don't tend to last very long and it is hard to find an antiperspirant deodorant. This is the only natural deodorant I have found that lasts all day, even through the hottest days. I love it and highly recommend.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I bought this because I was looking for a natural alternative to what I was currently using.

Unfortunately, this doesn't cut it.

Within a few hours (of non-strenuous activity), I could smell my own BO! Not cool!!! I have never, ever had this problem with my regular deodorant so it's safe to say that I will not be purchasing this product again. I will, however, keep searching for a natural deodorant that works.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
i tried their deodorant before because it was cruelty free but it didn't seem to last that long for me because it was summer. i then bought their antiperspirant for my trip to Florida, and it kept me smelling great the whole day. it has a nice smooth feeling under the arm. the only problem I had was the scent, but ive grown accustomed to it and enjoy it now. i will repurchase again and again.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
This may be a "natural" deodorant, but you will also smell "very natural", if not stink. I don't sweat that much, so I was beyond surprised when in just a few hours of application, on a normal non-stress, no work out day I could smell myself through my clothes! Ew! I don't care if it protects me from wetness, I don't want to stink! There is no way I'm buying this ever again.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
This is my go to for a natural deodorant. I prefer other brands that aren't natural BUT I wanted to switch to natural and I tried several kinds and this is the only one that has worked for me! My only complaint is when I wash it off in the shower it tends to feel a little gunky. Nothing else about it bothers me except that so I figure it's worth it!!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
At first I was skeptical this deodorant would work. The first few days I had to keep re applying cause I could feel and smell my sweat. But after that it's been amazing! I put it on after a shower and even if I forget to put deodorant on I don't smell the sweat. And it has helped the sweat stains (I'm not ruining white shirts anymore :) )
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Absolutely love this deodorant! I transitioned to cruelty free+ natural products and was worried that I would not find an outstanding deodorant but this has been my go to for months. It has a light, fresh scent and keeps odors at bay without leaving powder marks on my t-shirts. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase it.
Patti A.
Patti A.
Works way better than the original deodorants, for obvious reasons. I wish it didn't contain aluminum, but its the best out of the natural deodorants I've tried. Is a bit thick, I've noticed its a little hard to wash off compared to other brands. But I would definitely recommend this! I love that it is cruelty free.
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, Sc
It is very dry making it a little tricky to glide on but it seems to be doing its job so I can't complain much. It is frustrating to see brands that make you think you are getting something natural that are really not much different ingredient wise than the more common competitors.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Is this product aluminum free?
Beth H.
Beth H.
Conway, SC
I've read reviews about users feeling intense burning when using this deodorant is this a normal reaction from this deodorant?
Elyse O.
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you notice much of a difference between the Naturally Dry versus that regular Tom's deodorants?
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
So if this is an antiperspirant, it contains aluminum? What makes it so health-conscious?
Mia H.
Mia H.
For those who have tried this product, would you recommend it? I've had trouble finding a deoderant that works for me, and it's been even harder finding good a cruelty free one. Does this keep you dry? And from being stinky?