Tom's OF MAINE Wintermint Fluoride Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Schemeka K.Tom's OF MAINE Wintermint Fluoride Free Sensitive Toothpaste uploaded by Ana S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

DESCRIPTION:

Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste

Tom's of Maine's Fluoride-Free Sensitive Toothpaste has the same FDA-allowed antisensitivity ingredient as other toothpastes but instead of using synthetic potassium nitrate, we found a way to derive it from naturally occurring nitrate ore. That's the Tom's of Maine difference. We produce this toothpaste without fluoride because we respect our customers' diverse needs and interests.

INGREDIENTS
PURPOSE
SOURCE
Potassium nitrate 5%Sensitivity reductionNitrate ore and brine
SorbitolMoistenerDerived from Corn (Zea mays)
WaterConsistencyAquifer
Hydrated silicaConsistencyPurified silica from the earth
Mentha piperita (peppermint) oilFlavorPeppermint (Mentha piperita) leaves
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable Oils
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
Cocamidopropyl betaineFoamingCoconut Oil
Xanthan gumGelling agentFermentation of vegetable matter
Titanium dioxideNatural ColorDerived from ilmenite ore

Buy on Amazon
Aby L.
Oregon
I really like Toms and I believe in using natural products, but unfortunately this tooth paste is just.... not good. It may do the trick in terms of cleaning your pearly whites, but as for taste it is definitely subpar. If you don’t mind bitter or odd tasting toothpaste, then I would say this toothpaste is fine to use, but if you need something that tastes fairly good, then this toothpaste is not for you.
Marcy M.
CHANDLER, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Started using this toothpaste last year and it’s the best! It’s not a strong artificial taste like some toothpaste and not “earthy” like some natural toothpaste! Just perfect! I started buying it in bulk even to make sure I never run out! Tom's OF MAINE Wintermint Fluoride Free Sensitive Toothpaste
Julie G.
Jacksonville
Oh my goodness I love the stuff. Believe it or not I first tried it at my grandmas house and became obsessed. My teeth feel clean and just feels I don’t know it’s name to use has a old-school vibe the taste great. Not to mention has less chemicals and your daily toothpaste so I really like that.
Jamie M.
I like that toms sells fluoride free options, but I just can’t ever seem to get over the horrible taste. I don’t feel like my mouth is clean when I’m done brushing because the flavor is so funky. My dad buys and uses this toothpaste and loves it, but I just couldn’t get into it.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was a good toothpaste, I liked that it has more natural ingredients. I just wasn't very impressed with it. Yes it cleaned my teeth and had a nice minty freshness to it, but it didn't help to whiten my teeth or keep my mouth feeling clean for a long time.
Andrea P.
Hot Springs
After using Sensodyne for years, a customer at one of my jobs recommended Tom’s for sensitive teeth and I have never looked back! The one toothpaste that has actually made a significant difference in the sensitivity of my teeth.
Nicole R.
Barstow
The taste isn’t bad. Love the ingredients list. I also love that they have many different flavors and options. I like that it has the option of fluoride free and cleans teeth great. No new cavities while using this product .
Alex R.
Newburgh
I used this toothpaste a few times a while ago and I didn’t like it too much because it didn’t make my teeth feel super clean and it wasn’t working as effectively as I would have liked. The taste also bothered me a lot.
Eve G.
Westchester
Have been using Toms Toothpaste for quite some time & I love it. I usually buy it at Whole Foods during my grocery shopping. I prefer it to other brands I’ve used because it’s natural and I trust in the Toms brand.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I wanted to try something that was for sensitive teeth but also did not have fluoride in it. The scent and taste of this toothpaste is one of my favorites! It gets the job done and leaves my teeth feeling fresh.