BY TOM'S OF MAINE #77 in Toothpaste

• Is this a good product to try for the first time?1 Answers
  • I am wanting to switch to natural toothpaste is this a good produ...1 Answers
  • What is the less harsh flavor that Tom's Toothpaste make? I've h...1 Answers
Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! Toothpaste
  • "Our family only uses the fluoride free kind and we enjoy it, keeps up white and fresh and we keep coming back for more." in 8 reviews
  • "i like using this toothpaste b/c all natural ingredients ,but not sure if it is actaully getting my teeth as clean as they could be with another toothpaste...great though , i will continue to use this." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and I feel better knowing it isn't full of chemicals." in 5 reviews
  • "I saw this at Walmart one day and decided to give it a shot because I wanted some natural toothpaste... now I do not plan on buying any toothpaste other than Tom's until Tom's is no longer available." in 5 reviews
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
just dont .... there are a few personal hygiene products that you just absolutely cannnot swap for the natural alternative and this is one of them. i just dont see how people can be consistently using this type of toothpaste and then go to their oral hygiene appointment and please the hygienist. i dont feel clean after using this, it tastes like fennel, and any oral hygiene product that doesnt have an after taste that makes you not want to eat after an hour, doesnt do it for me
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! Toothpaste is one of my favorite toothpaste you can purchase over the counter at a drug store. It works excellent with my sensitive teeth while leaving my breath fresh. I like that there arent a bunch of names in the ingredient list I can't pronounce. While it is a bit more expensive than say Colgate, you can find great coupons online.
Stephy H.
Pittsfield, MA
Tom's toothpaste was a life changer for me. I love that they only use natural products and I find it to be really effective at reducing any bad breath and keeping the mouth clean! I wish some of the products were a little mintier but I have been using Tom's for over a year now and I refuse to switch!
Divya A.
I love this toothpaste. It cleans good without leaving a nasty film on your teeth. I would buy it more often but I can't afford it. It met my expectations without any complaints. I don't use it often because it's not budget friendly. I would buy it again when I can catch it on sale.
Lucy W.
New York
I like that this toothpaste is organic and all natural, but you can kind of identify that through the taste, which is not as minty as I would like, and doesn't really leave me feeling as fresh as I could be. The packaging is nice and I like their white theme.
Rebekah M.
Seriously have never used a better toothpaste! My teeth never felt sensitive after using this product, they honestly got more white than brands that are made to whiten. I don’t ever want to use another toothpaste. Your breath gets fresh and your teeth feel so clean!
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
It really is ‘wicked’. This all natural toothpaste is one of the better ones! It actually works and makes your mouth feel clean unlike other natural toothpastes. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I look forward to purchasing this product in the future!
Ezzy N.
Palmyra, NJ
This toothpaste does not help to freshen breath at all. It was not effective in making my mouth feel fresher and clean. I brushed my teeth twice a day and was not satisfied unless I definitely used mouthwash afterward. I was not satisfied with this product.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Love putting a good fit you natural product in my mouth. Tastes great and my mouth feels fresh. It’s much like other big brand toothpastes but with healthy non chemical ingredients. Makes me feel good to purchase healthy products for me and my family.
Hunter L.
High Point, NC
I really wanted to like Tom's because I had heard many recommendations, but to me, the taste of this toothpaste was anything but minty. It basically tasted like just fluoride, and I felt like my breath didn't smell good after using the product.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Have you tried Toms children's toothpaste? What do you think?
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Why did you and your family switch over to Toms?
Isis B.
Price?
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Here's the big question, What is the condition of your teeth since using this product? Have you gone to the dentist lately and has your dentist said your teeth are in good condition?