BY TOM'S OF MAINE #18 in Toothpaste

• Is this a good product to try for the first time?1 Answers
  • I am wanting to switch to natural toothpaste is this a good product...1 Answers
  • What is the less harsh flavor that Tom's Toothpaste make? I've hea...1 Answers
Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! Toothpaste
  • "Our family only uses the fluoride free kind and we enjoy it, keeps up white and fresh and we keep coming back for more." in 8 reviews
  • "i like using this toothpaste b/c all natural ingredients ,but not sure if it is actaully getting my teeth as clean as they could be with another toothpaste...great though , i will continue to use this." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and I feel better knowing it isn't full of chemicals." in 5 reviews
  • "I saw this at Walmart one day and decided to give it a shot because I wanted some natural toothpaste... now I do not plan on buying any toothpaste other than Tom's until Tom's is no longer available." in 5 reviews
Keila S.
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I think at this point at my life it safe to say,this my tooth paste. I tried many many tooth paste in my life time,about 15 years ago I discover Tom tooth paste. I squally switch back and forth between different once. I love the fact that this tooth brush doesn't contain harmful ingredients to begin with. I also like the clean feeling it leaves in my mouth...other tooth pastes use to leave this mint residue,I had rise so many time just not have the taste of tooth paste in my mouth,but I don't expunge that with this tooth paste,it rises out with leaving taste behind. I also like that they made in the USA.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste was okay in my opinion but I didn't feel that it left my mouth as clean feeling as other toothpastes I use regularly (crest.) Being from Maine I see the "Tom's of Maine" brand in almost every store I walk into so I figured that perhaps it wouldn't be bad and I'd try it. Unfortunately it just isn't what I was looking for, my teeth didn't feel as clean?", the after taste was a bit nasty and my mouth has a strange "dry" feeling after using this product. I won't be using this again, but it may work for others.
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
I've been trying to be more natural with all the products I use on a day to day basis and knowing about Toms brand is so helpful! Sometimes I don't have the time to read and compare every package/label, so having a brand I know and trust is amazing! I love their toothpaste, its all I buy now! The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating is because this flavor tastes a little 'licorice-y' to me. My boyfriend disagrees entirely, but I swear I can taste it.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
I switched to Tom's brand toothpaste because it is in most large grocery stores and was convenient. I wanted to go flouride free because I feel I get enough flouride from my diet and drinking water from my local water source that adds flourine. It has been an easy switch, it's refreshing and cooling without the over sugary taste in conventional toothpastes. Never going back.
Maura F.
Maura F.
Wyncote, PA
I decided to give a more natural toothpaste a try, so I chose Tom's toothpaste. It has a subtle mint flavor which was pleasant enough, but my main problem with the product is that it never gave me that real clean feeling after brushing that I was accustomed to. I continue to use it, but now I use it in the mornings but brush with my crest brand toothpaste at night.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Piscataway, NJ
Great! Organic, all-natural toothpaste! How bad can it be? Very. Unlike most toothpastes, this one lacked the foaming quality that occurs when water is mixed in through brushing. It became a very thin liquid that kind of just pooled around the bottom of my mouth and felt awkward. It tasted good and smelled great, but it's thiness made it hard to get the job done.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you're looking for a toothpaste that is all natural, then Tom's of Maine Toothpastes are for you. Just don't expect your teeth to feel clean and the texture, not to mention the taste, is gritty and not pleasant. I'm sorry but this toothpaste is one I definitely don't like in my mouth. 2 stars for natural ingredients but that is the only benefit.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
Something about a non-natural toothpaste weirds me out, so I tried this all natural toothpaste - why put unnecessary chemicals in your body, right?

The taste takes a few brushes to get used to, but after the initial scrubs, my mouth felt fresh and clean for hours! Not quite as strong of a mint taste, but you can beat the all-natural formula. Love!!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I'm all about natural, chemical-free products. And I love Tom's, especially their line of deodorant, though I wish they offered better scents- generally speaking. I tried this toothpaste with my toddler, and it's no wonder why he doesn't like this! The flavor was off-putting and strong. Would much rather just buy a typical mint-flavored paste.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
I received this in a beauty subscription box. I want to say this was Targets. It's a great earth friendly product. It had a BPA free tube. And there is no fluoride so this is a great option if that's what you are looking for. I thought it did OK job. The flavor for me was just meh. This is the reason why I didn't give it a higher rating.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Megan B.
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
Have you tried Toms children's toothpaste? What do you think?
Christy W.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Why did you and your family switch over to Toms?
Isis B.
Isis B.
Price?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Here's the big question, What is the condition of your teeth since using this product? Have you gone to the dentist lately and has your dentist said your teeth are in good condition?