Tom's of Maine Wicked Cool! Teen Girls Natural Deodorant Summer Fun, 2.25 oz [Summer Fun]

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kid turned eight and not smelling so great? Introducing Tom's of Maine Wicked Cool! Deodorant, our first natural kids deodorants formulated just for kids! Made with fragrance specifically designed for boys and girls, Wicked Cool! provides kids with 24 hour odor protection and is free of aluminum, parabens, and artificial fragrances.

24-hour clinically proven odor protection; 100% natural fragrances designed for boys and girls; NO Aluminum, parabens, phthalates, or artificial fragrances; No animal ingredients or testing

Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
I love that this is organic and aluminum free which is my pain reason for purchasing this. The scent is decent on this brand. I don’t love how well it works though. I would rather purchase Schmidt brand or just use coconut oil. Rated this 4 stars because I’d still purchase this over other drug store brands.
Camille C.
United States
While this products has no additives, and smells really good, this product makes my armpits itchy. What I do like about it is the texture of the deodorant. It's smooth and easily goes on.
Rachel K.
This product has cute packaging and smells nice but... IT IS FULL OF GLITTER! The glitter will not come out of my t-shirts and I am so disappointed with this product. Who would want sparkly armpits???? Does not make any sense at all. Would not buy again.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I actually bought this for myself not knowing it was gears for teen girls. I actually bought it because I liked the smell of it. I thought it kept me smelling nice. I also like that it doesn’t have all the bad stuff that traditional deodorant has.
Renee S.
Brooklyn New York
I love how this deodorant is an all natural deodars. It last so long and leaves me feeling so and smelling so nice and fresh. Also it is easy to find in almost every convenient store. My go to deodorant keeping me safe and smelling nicely
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love the berry scent and goes on clear! Even though this is a “teen” product, I prefer this option over them all. And I can use this product knowing I’m not at risk of breast cancer because of my deodorant’s ingredientsz 😢
christine l.
Struthers, OH
Made me break out in a rashthat did not clear up for almost a month.  Customer service was only OK- they sent me a check 3 months later for the MSRP of the deodorant- nothing for the doctors bills or ointments
Brittany R.
Purchased at: CVS
I only wear deodorant in the summer when I know I’ll be sweating. I’ll use a scrub on my underarms, rinse and pat dry COMPLETELY. Then I apply a thin layer of Tom’s and make sure the product is rubbed in. Works great.
Rachel H.
I like this deodorant! It smells really good, but not in an artificial way. It’s very soothing going on, and feels a bit wet for a minute after application. It works pretty well for me, and I can get some good stank in the heat of the summer. One complaint is that it can make my armpits feel sticky and uncomfortable after a bit of sweating, while I don’t get that with my other deodorants. Overall this is great, but I don’t use it when it’s very hot outside or if I’m going to work out.
Sara M.
I love Tom’s as a brand. However, this deodorant didn’t do it for me. The gel consistency isn’t my favorite. It’s not easy to find a good natural deodorant!