BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Kid turned eight and not smelling so great? Introducing Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool! Deodorant, part of the Target Made to Matter collection- our first natural kids deodorants formulated just for kids! Made with fragrance specifically designed for girls, Wicked Cool! provides kids with 24 hour odor protection and is free of aluminum, parabens, and artificial fragrances. Wicked Cool! is exactly what every kid needs to keep theirs. This product is part of the Made to Matter collection: innovative products with a purpose. Search “Made to Matter” to learn more.

Clinically proven 24-hour odor protection; No aluminum; No parabens; No artificial fragrance; 2.25 oz

Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this deodorant for my boyfriend in a pinch because I couldn't find the men's scents in CVS or Target for weeks. This smells really fresh and works exactly the same. has a lemony slightly sweet clean scent but nothing overpowering. Pleasant surprise because it is marketed for kids. I will go back to buying the men's scents when I see it but it's good to know this is a decent back up.
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Purchase this for both of my boys. I was afraid of them using the kinds with harmful chemicals in other deodorants. Smells awesome. Goes on smoothly. And lt last a god while.
Brianna H.
Abilene, TX
My son uses this! He has such sensitive skin and this works perfect. It’s inexpensive and all natural! We also use this brand toothepaste! It’s great!
Ebony N.
Purchased at: Target
Does a great job at deoderizing. I love the fact that it doesnt contain any harmful ingredients and its safe for me to use daily.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients! This product is great for all skin types!
Dana D.
Good for little kids but definitely not for adults. Pricey but works really well. Love the scent
Kristin L.
Boerne , TX
My son loves Tom’s of Maine wicked cool do you odorant for boys freestyle 2.25 ounces.
pamela k.
keserwen, zouk mikael
I love those random memories that make me stop and just smile when I get to the sky is filled with clouds the sun still shines above