Tom's of Maine Whole Care with Fluoride Natural Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Vika S.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Fights Cavities Whitening Fresh Breath Helps Fight Tartar Refreshing natural flavor. Real flavor oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Helps fight cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.  Helps fight tartar.  Gentle whitening. Along with clinically proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas.  This product also helps to freshen breat an prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing. Naturally, it works.™ . Does not contain triclosan; sacch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para ser sincera la probé en una muestra gratis pero siento que no me funciono. Tenía muy buenas expectativas acerca de este producto pero en comparación con otras marcas no sentí la protección que siento con las marcas mas populares del mercado. Quizás le de otra oportunidad he visto que tienen mucha variedad a lo mejor no probé la apropiada para mi.
Kimberly G.
This toothpaste was okay. Bought it to try something more natural but was a little disappointed that it didn’t leave me with that just brushed super clean feel. I used the remainder of the tube but don’t think I would purchase again. I really like the brand Toms and this was the first of their products that was just so so.
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
This is the best brand of toothpaste. It leaves your teeth clean and looking white without all the added sugar and bad stuff they put in regular toothpaste. I am a diabetic and i hate the sugar tast in toothpaste but when i discovered Toms i was hooked.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
As far as toothpastes go, I just wasn’t crazy about this one. I guess I like the stronger smelling/tasting mints and this all natural alternative just didn’t do it for me. I used the tub, but did not repurchase. To me, it wasn’t worth the price.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I did not like the consistency or taste of this. I was hoping for a natural alternative to my regular toothpaste but this left my teeth very sensitive to hot and cold. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
I like the taste of this toothpaste, but I didn’t feel like it really cleaned my mouth. I think it was more of the aftertaste that made it feel like I hadn’t brushed my teeth. I will not purchase this again.
Rebecca ✌.
I just started using this toothpaste recently. It doesn’t give me that extra zing that other minty toothpastes do but I do feel like it cleans my teeth. Not my favorite though. Probably wouldn’t buy again.
Kaitlin B.
I received this as a sample and I couldn't get past the taste. It doesn't take like most toothpastes and I found it really hard for me to brush for as long as I do with my normal toothpaste.
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the feel of this all natural toothpaste. Really feel like I’m getting a good clean. Also my teeth have been way less sensitive since using this brand so huge thumbs up!
Tasha T.
Turners falls, MA
I tried it and kind liked it. It felt a bit grainy and for the price i didnt want to repurchase. It didnt taste natural most of toms brand stuff is so this was odd to me