Tom's of Maine Whole Care with Fluoride Natural Toothpaste Gel uploaded by Vika S.

Tom's of Maine Whole Care with Fluoride Natural Toothpaste Gel

Fights Cavities Whitening Fresh Breath Helps Fight Tartar Refreshing natural flavor. Real flavor oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Helps fight cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride helps remineralize soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities.  Helps fight tartar.  Gentle whitening. Along with clinically proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas.  This product also helps to freshen breat an prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing. Naturally, it works.™ . Does not contain triclosan; sacch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Para ser sincera la probé en una muestra gratis pero siento que no me funciono. Tenía muy buenas expectativas acerca de este producto pero en comparación con otras marcas no sentí la protección que siento con las marcas mas populares del mercado. Quizás le de otra oportunidad he visto que tienen mucha variedad a lo mejor no probé la apropiada para mi.
Brooklyn L.
My absolute favorite toothpaste, it leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean with a truly minty fresh breath feeling, the clean feel last for much longer than other tooth pastes like crest or oral b, the mint also isn’t over powering! And being from Maine makes me love the product even more since it’s made right here!
Kimberly G.
This toothpaste was okay. Bought it to try something more natural but was a little disappointed that it didn’t leave me with that just brushed super clean feel. I used the remainder of the tube but don’t think I would purchase again. I really like the brand Toms and this was the first of their products that was just so so.
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
This is the best brand of toothpaste. It leaves your teeth clean and looking white without all the added sugar and bad stuff they put in regular toothpaste. I am a diabetic and i hate the sugar tast in toothpaste but when i discovered Toms i was hooked.
Taylor G.
Hilliard, OH
This toothpaste is great! I love that it’s all natural and this brand doesn’t test on animals. It keeps my breath fresh and it also contains fluoride to fight cavities. My fiancé did say that he thinks it tastes like leather though it I don’t notice.
Womens W.
Azusa, CA
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste. I was looking for a cruelty free replacement to crest Colgate etc... This tastes a bit gross, it doesn't feel like it whitens, but my teeth did feel clean which is why I have it 2 stars. Go with Hello! Love that one!
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
It tastes good but this is one of a few that just doesn’t give me the smooth clean I want on my teeth. Because of this I have not repurchased and have desire to try any others from this brand. I was bummed because it claims to be all natural.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
As far as toothpastes go, I just wasn’t crazy about this one. I guess I like the stronger smelling/tasting mints and this all natural alternative just didn’t do it for me. I used the tub, but did not repurchase. To me, it wasn’t worth the price.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This toothpaste is very healthy, but I really didn’t like the flavor of it. To me it tasted weird when using it, overtime you can get used to the flavor and yes it helps improve healthier teeth, but I wouldn’t repurchase this toothpaste.
Pamela P.
This is a nice toothpaste to use. The price is reasonable. It does its job I just did not feel super clean teeth afterwards. Like I’ve felt with other toothpaste brands. This might work better for someone else so I would recommend it.