3 colors available

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Fights Cavities Whitening Fresh Breath Helps Fight Tartar Along with clinically proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas.  This product also helps to freshen breat an prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing. Naturally, it works.™ . Does not contain triclosan; saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients.. Whole Care™ means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor - Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities - Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar - Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. see more...

• I'm looking for the best natural toothpaste. I like the ingredients...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt sensitive teeth due to the whitening agent in this p...1 Answers
  • Does this help whitenen your teeth ??3 Answers
  • "Just used this for the first time and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Turns out it is the best toothpaste I've ever used and the only one I will buy." in 1 review
  • "Only thing I don't like is that the sometimes I don't feel it is as refreshing as other minty toothpaste, but this works well for me, so I am sticking to it." in 1 review
Emma H.
Emma H.
North Aurora, IL
My partner thinks I'm crazy, but I love this stuff! I use this toothpaste for my twice-daily brushings, and appreciate how easy it is to find this natural product online and in stores. I usually buy from my local Target or on Amazon, but have been able to buy it at grocery stores and drug stores while traveling (and it's even available in travel sized tubes for airplane carry ons). The flavor is very light and pleasant, and I feel like my mouth is clean and fresh without an overwhelming fake peppermint flavor that I get from traditional toothpastes. I feel much better about the lack of harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients in this toothpaste.
Miha T.
Miha T.
East Lansing, MI
I used it to brush my teeth while I was staying over at my aunts house. I liked the minty freshness of toms toothpaste. It left my breath smelling good, and my teeth clean. I also really liked this brand because of its ingredients. You can only find it in healthy grocery stores such as whole foods. Also, if you've ever seen on Facebook, only use toothpaste with a green stripe in the bottom of the back of the toothpaste. And toms toothpaste definitely has the green stripe. I work at a dental office and asked my dentist if this is true. So go use it!
Marilou D.
Marilou D.
Tom's whole care toothpaste is the best natural toothpaste option for the consumer who prefers a less artificial product. The flavor of the toothpaste is subtle and it does a great job of keeping my teeth white. My only reason for rating it only 4 stars is because while it no doubt cleans my teeth I can't say it keeps my breath as fresh as a competitor's toothpaste could. Overall I'm very happy with the brand and will explore it's wide selection of products in the future.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Let me just say that I didn't enjoy this toothpaste very much. I'm not very picky when it comes to toothpaste, so I tend to buy new kinds whenever I run out. I found this to be way too minty and herbal, to the point where it hurt my mouth. I never felt like it fully cleaned my mouth, and my teeth would always feel fuzzy after a couple of hours, something that doesn't happen with other toothpaste. Although I do appreciate that it is natural, it wasn't effective.
aswitha v.
aswitha v.
Little Neck, NY
I've heard of Tom's brand when I was in college and got some free samples during a campus fair. I grabbed two toothpastes to try after finding out that they are natural and have no preservatives or chemicals.

I must say, I'm happy with the effectiveness of this. Toothpaste is something you use everyday and it's important to take care o your gums and teeth just the way you do with you body and OPT out for chemical free products such as TOM.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this toothpaste because I do like to use Natural products in my daily routine whether it's skin care, oral hygiene, or cleaning. I have tried the Tom''s of Maine toothpaste before, and I thought my teeth stayed clean and my breath stayed fresh all day. The only qualm I have with this specific one is that the fluoride does affect the taste in my mouth. Rinsing afterwards with mouthwash takes care of that though!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
While I understand that it's better for my body and the environment to use all natural products, I just couldn't repurchase this toothpaste. I think the presence of baking soda was what gave me such a weird after brushing taste, and I felt like my breath smelled weird after I did it. It provided a decent clean because of the baking soda, but I couldn't repeat that after taste or the feeling my breath smelled.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I can't really say too much about this product. It's toothpaste so it will work to clean your teeth on a daily basis, of course, but I remember disliking the flavor of Toms of Maine the one time I purchased this toothpaste. Now that could just be my opinion but the flavor was off putting enough that once I finally used up this product I've never repurchased it since.
I'd put a 3.5/5, but the ratings only go by whole numbers. Anyway, so this a good toothpaste, but I find my teeth are not as clean or even clean feeling after brushing. The taste is also a bit weird to me, but its ok. I like it, but I'll only repurchase when necessary. Unless something convinces me that it gotten much better than the last time I used this brand.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Peabody, MA
I bought this product after having used it for the first time at my aunts house. I instantly became hooked. I kept buying it after trying it once because of not only the condition it kept my teeth in, but the flavor wasn't overwhelming, and had little to no after taste. As a vegetarian, this product is my #1 go-to also. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help whitenen your teeth ??
m r.
m r.
Does this hurt sensitive teeth due to the whitening agent in this product?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Why don't they make a chocolate flavor?
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I'm looking for the best natural toothpaste. I like the ingredients in this toothpaste, but concerned about the carrageenan in it. Is it harmful?