BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Fights Cavities Whitening Fresh Breath Helps Fight Tartar Along with clinically proven cavity protection from fluoride, this toothpaste whitens with naturally sourced silicas.  This product also helps to freshen breat an prevent plaque and tartar build up with regular brushing. Naturally, it works.™ . Does not contain triclosan; saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients.. Whole Care™ means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor - Real peppermint oil, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities - Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar - Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. see more...

• I'm looking for the best natural toothpaste. I like the ingredien...1 Answers
  • Does this hurt sensitive teeth due to the whitening agent in this...1 Answers
  • Does this help whitenen your teeth ??3 Answers
  • "Just used this for the first time and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "Turns out it is the best toothpaste I've ever used and the only one I will buy." in 1 review
  • "Only thing I don't like is that the sometimes I don't feel it is as refreshing as other minty toothpaste, but this works well for me, so I am sticking to it." in 1 review
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I really wanted to love this... but I don't. I just did not feel like I was getting that "clean mouth" feeling. I was hoping for a fresher sensation, much like what is experienced when using traditional toothpaste. I also did not observe any positive outcome in my oral health. In fact, I felt that my gums were irritated.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothpaste and all natural and trusted ingredients. A friend of mine recommended using Toms toothpaste and my mouth feels cleaner than it has in a while and super fresh! Truly recommend this brand and appreciate that they still have fluoride and a lovely peppermint taste while being an organic style brand.
Noelle B.
Brighton
This toothpaste is just sub-par in my opinion. My sister and her boyfriend swear by it and have used it for years. I decided to give it a try a few months back and I was less than impressed. I used it twice to three times daily and didn’t notice and extra teeth whitening or anything particularly special. I give it three stars because I do like that the ingredients are all-natural! That part is what drew me in to begin with. The taste of the toothpaste really isn’t that spectacular. For the price (which is about average or a little above average), I would recommend trying a different toothpaste.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this at Walgreens cos I’ve been changing my lifestyle a lot these days. Meaning using organic and not tested on animals products. This is the first time using this brand for toothpaste and let me just say my mouth feels much more clean and fresh! I use it 2 times per day everyday. It’s not a super expensive tooth paste i think the price point is great. If you’re on the market for organic this tooth paste is great.
Diana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product because its not tested on animals and it's not artificial coloring or flavoring it is a good price for toothpaste I usually buy it at Walmart or target sometimes cvs or Walgreens but other toothpaste I've tried are more overpriced that's why I like this one because it's not too pricy and everything's natural
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Really love this product as a natural alternative to traditional toothpastes. I first found and purchased this at Whole Foods and it is now my go-to toothpaste. If you are looking to do an overhaul of your products to incorporate more natural companies this is a great place to start.
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
My favorite toothpaste! I like the light flavor and that it is natural. Compared to my old Crest toothpaste, my teeth feel cleaner, and I the Crest tastes way too sweet and artificial in comparison. I recommended it to my fiance, and he uses it now too!
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I've been switching just about everything in my house to natural over the last year or so, and I've finally made the toothpaste swap! I like this one, it definitely doesn't have that STRONG mint flavor like the big brands do, but it does a good job.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
I will always use this toothpaste! it has a great flavor and keeps my teeth really white. It is complete care and doesn’t taste like sugar or fake ingredients which is great I would buy again and will continue to buy toms products.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I like that Tom’s doesn’t have chemicals in it and that is mostly natural ingredients. The Tom’s flavors aren’t the best but the product is good. I always have had good checkups at the dentist since using this product.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help whitenen your teeth ??
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I'm looking for the best natural toothpaste. I like the ingredients in this toothpaste, but concerned about the carrageenan in it. Is it harmful?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Why don't they make a chocolate flavor?
m r.
Does this hurt sensitive teeth due to the whitening agent in this product?