Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Melissa M.
I don't care for the taste of this toothpaste. There are better brands of natural toothpaste out there and I would recommend not getting this.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I enjoyed using this toothpaste. I prefer whitening toothpastes so I would not repurchase this one. But, it did leave my mouth feeling clean.
Mariana T.
Granada Hills, CA
I tried it because it was a better alternative for my teeth but I did not like it at all. I just don't feel that it really cleaned my mouth.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Good toothpaste. Made everything feel clean, taste didn't linger for a long time. It does have a strong peppermint smell, but I like that.
Kelcie  K.
Turnersville, NJ
Not a big fan of this tooth paste. It tasted very earth and had a gritty feel to it. Did not feel like my teeth were clean afterwards
McClary T.
Lake Jackson, TX
I could really tell a difference after the first time I used this. I have extremely sensitive teeth and this actually worked for me
Jackie F.
Orlando, FL
This is a refreshing toothpaste. Great flavor and lasts a long time after each use. I also love that the products are all natural.
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Received as a sample and it was on par with other toothpaste I had used before. I probably would not have purchased it to try it.
Kayla J.
Madison, WI
This is my go to toothpaste for now. It's not whitening as it claims. It cleans well! But def not good if you want whitening
Sisley C.
I like Tom's toothpaste. It seems more "fresh" and clean to me compared to other brands. I also believe it may be organic...