Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Lauren P.
San Marcos, CA
I like this toothpaste. It's all-natural and doesn't have any funky ingredients in it. The peppermint flavor isn't overpowering. My breath doesn't stay as fresh for long as the more mainline toothpastes.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
I have only used this product once many years ago. I recall there being a gritty texture to it. I do like the fact that it is all natural and would be open to trying it again. I remember liking the fresh feeling and taste. I will try it again to see if the texture has improved.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Works well for the most part. There are other toothpastes that leave my mouth feeling cleaner than this one, but maybe that's because they have harsher chemicals (which I'm trying to get away from). Great taste, too. I love that it is all natural, too! I just wish it were a little cheaper.
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
Great product!! I'm particular about my toothpaste because I don't believe in using teeth whitening trays or strips. I have very white teeth and healthy gums with only one cavity (prior to using this product). I receive lots of praise from dentists on the health of my mouth.
Always a favorite! I love to get this, and love to use it! It is a product that I feel good about using. It was absolutely as awesome as I had hoped it would be. I use it all the time! It tastes great, keeps my breath fresh, and keeps my teeth feeling healthy and clean!
Tracey H.
Chesapeake, VA
Anything all-natural has my attention IMMEDIATELY! I must say, I wanted to like this toothpaste so much. Compared to the brand I've used previously, it was next to impossible. I felt like I needed to brush my teeth again after I finished my morning routine. Not a fan
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I love the entire Tom's line of hygiene products. I tried this toothpaste for the first time and was very pleased. I picked it up at my local Harris Teeter. The product left my mouth feeling very clean and didn't have a harsh taste. I was totally satisfied with this product!
Lauren D.
I have purchased Toms toothpaste in the past to try and minimize the chemicals used in my everyday life. I didn't enjoy the taste or consistency of the toothpaste compared to other more popular brands. I would not recommend this product to other users.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Good toothpaste and does the job. The taste isn't awful but it isn't as fresh as other toothpastes on the market. This is an effective toothpaste and good for having natural ingredients.
Ashley M.
I love Toms products but I wasn't super impressed with this toothpaste. It just wasn't minty enough for me. It left my teeth feeling clean but I just prefer a stronger minty toothpaste.