Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
I tried this a few months back and it was surprisingly good. I love peppermint and this toothpaste was just right. I love the clean feeling and no film after you brush.
Jillian B.
Buy this all the time for my husband and he loves it, he has tried all the different kinds and loves them all. Great for people trying to use more all natural products!
Vianney T.
San Francisco
I've been using this for a month now. Flavor is nice and doesn't taste crazy artificial. It also gets nice and foamy while I brush and my teeth feel nice and clean
Jasmine G.
I hated this stuff. It felt like no matter how much toothpaste I used, I still wasn't getting any foam stuff in my mouth. Like brushing your teeth with lotion
Anna B.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this product is all natural and fluoride free! This company constantly has good products and always lists ingredients on the product and website!
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
I found it to be too gritty and taste bad. I used it twice before giving up. I wouldn't recommend it. I wanted to like it for being a better health option
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this toothpaste! It is worth the extra dollars even though the tube is a little slower. Tom's makes a great product and you know it's ecofriendly.
Jalyne M.
Dayton, OH
This toothpaste was ok. I felt like when I was done brushing my teeth I missed a few spots. The toothpaste didn't foam up as much as I would have liked.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I don't know what it was, because i usually like Toms products, but this didn't have my mouth feeling as clean as some other toothpaste that i have used.
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Finally found a cruelty-free toothpaste that gets the job done! Taste isn't overbearing like most toothpaste is. It's been my go-to for years!