Tom's of Maine Whole Care Peppermint Toothpaste - 4.7 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Peppermint. Natural whole care. Contains fluoride for cavity prevention, zinc citrate to control tartar, silica for whitening, and spearmint and peppermint oils, all for a fresh, clean-feeling mouth. Dear friends, Our Whole Care toothpaste helps maintain good oral health by delivering cavity prevention, tartar control, whitening, and clean, fresh flavor using only natural ingredients. Whole Care also delivers on our belief in the inherent worth of people and nature by using recycled packaging and giving back 10% of profits and encouraging our employees to donate 5% of their paid time to communities. Please let us know what you think! Kate & Tom Chappell. Does not contain saccharin; artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors; or animal ingredients. No animal testing. Whole Care means a naturally clean, fresh-feeling mouth. Refreshing natural flavor. Real spearmint and peppermint oils, not artificial sweeteners like saccharin, leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fights cavities. Naturally sourced fluoride remineralizes soft spots on teeth before they turn into cavities. Controls tartar. Zinc citrate, a naturally occurring mineral, interferes with the calcification of plaque into tartar. Gentle whitening. Natural silica (derived from sand) improves cleaning and gently whitens without bleaching ingredients or harsh abrasives. Clean, sustainable planet. Naturally, it works. Made in U.S.A. see more...

Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I was very excited to try this! I was not a huge fan of the taste or texture. I also was not impressed with the price at my local Kroger store. I don't think I will be buying again.
Maile F.
Maile F.
Dunwoody, GA
I liked this toothpaste, but it was a lot more expensive than what I normally by and athough more natural, it didn't leave my mouth feeling very clean so I went back to colgate.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Madison, AL
We use all kinds of toothpaste at our house, but they are work just as well. The Tom's is a more natural product and still gets the job done. It doesn't burn your gums either
Delshay G.
Delshay G.
I do not like this product, though some other people may. The texture is very gritty and also has a weird taste no matter the flavor, I won't be buying this product again
John S.
John S.
I love this brand of toothpaste. It works well and leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I like the peppermint extract as it is long lasting. Plus less chemical junk!
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
I tried this a few months back and it was surprisingly good. I love peppermint and this toothpaste was just right. I love the clean feeling and no film after you brush.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Charlotte, NC
Tom of Maine, whole care peppermint toothpaste is my favorite. It tastes good, it is more natural than other toothpastes, and i feel like it leaves my teeth very clean.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Gloucester, MA
I love the ingredients in this but I couldn't quite get over the texture of baking soda in my mouth. The taste is great and leaves your breath smelling nice and clean.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Romeoville, IL
I love this tooth paste! It helps get the grime off my teeth and helps me feel fresh. My teeth also have been whiter after using this toothpaste, better than crest!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Toms is a great company, I love what they stand for, the toothpaste is great! Taste is just like any other, texture is a little different. Overall, great product.